Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TV] The Walking Dead Season 3

Is this TV series based on game The Walking Dog, or is it completely different? :D

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

OMG...I hate the writers for doing this to me...

Daryl and Merle obviously make it cause in the preview for next show it shows Glen yelling because Daryl brought Merle back to the prison with him...I think it's all a plot...get Merle on the inside.

I wish Michonne had killed him...damn you Andrea...

Well...long time till February....BAH!

I doubt it's a plot. Merle said he killed Michonne, which the Governor found out later that he didn't and lost an eye for it with that confrontation with her in the house. Imagine how pissed he'd be with Merle, i.e. - that murderous glare he gave him when Merle asked what happen after the incident in the apartment, ESPECIALLY taking into account that his zombie daughter, the thing he loved, was 'killed'. No, I'm pretty sure he wants Merle dead for that.

LOL - They did it again, the [new recent] black guy (Oscar) gets killed to be immediately [potentially] replaced by another black guy [the one with the group at the start of the episode.

And with regards to Daryl, I genuinely hope he doesn't die - he's the most crucial character of the group in terms of being the most helpful and resourseful, and generally being an all round good guy

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

LOL - They did it again, the [new recent] black guy (Oscar) gets killed to be immediately [potentially] replaced by another black guy [the one with the group at the start of the episode.

Yea..it doesn't seem to be a good thing to be a black guy during the zombie apocalypse lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

This.. haha

Cyndaquil - [TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score

I reckon when it returns in February, The Governor will turn because in the books he rapes Michonne several times.

Last edited:
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

And with regards to Daryl, I genuinely hope he doesn't die - he's the most crucial character of the group in terms of being the most helpful and resourseful, and generally being an all round good guy
[/QUOTE]

The new black guy is the guy from the games that came out. He's supposed to have been in the picture, but they're changing the show a lot from what was in the comics. Ergo, the black guy is probably going to be around a while.

Then again, he is black, so I don't expect him to live THAT long. lol

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Seen all episodes up to ep 7.
Thought it was quite a decent episode, just hate these cliffhangers. Hope they manage to get into that town and kick the governor's butt.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't like the governor.. but I just started watching at season 3.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

motherfucking mid season finale , the last episdoe was awesome but i hate how to mid season ended

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Wow we have to wait for February to see the next bit. The amount of questions they have made arise is so annoying.

I so wanted the governor to die , why oh why.

Also what happens to the brothers

What happens to the new folks?

What happens to the people in the prison will the governor come?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Here is how my depressing evening went:

-Got off a 13 hr shift of work
-Slugged off into the bedroom after getting food
-Remember is was Sunday and all this excitement and joy filled my body because TWD was going to be on
- REALIZATION HIT
-Depressed..

Reaction score

Here is how my depressing evening went:

-Got off a 13 hr shift of work
-Slugged off into the bedroom after getting food
-Remember is was Sunday and all this excitement and joy filled my body because TWD was going to be on
- REALIZATION HIT
-Depressed..

Yeah, that sorta happened to me too. Then I realized the horrible truth. :(

Reaction score

Okay... so after seeing this thread multiple times and after hearing everyone talk about this show, I started watching it. I had never seen it before, and shrugged off all the good praise...

I started watching one week ago exactly, and I am completely caught up now. duck, this show is really good. AMC is producing some top-notch poop over in those studios (TWD, Mad Men, Breaking Bad). Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

I'll kind of recap my feelings over the whole series since I JUST got into it and I'm finished.

1. Shane was a badass. I think they killed him off too early, it would have been cool to see him grow into a more evil villain. But he was badass nonetheless.

2. Lori... duck you. You're annoying, but Rick loved you so I guess you were okay. But you're still a skank for sleeping with Shane when you thought your husband was dead. What was that, like a month after he "died"? Jeebus. Glad you're gone!

3. Daryl is my main man. That dude is a complete badass. He should have slept with Lori, not Shane. His connection with Rick over the past 3 seasons has grown immensely, and it's obvious they're both equal leaders of the group, but Deryl is the more silent type leader. Complete badass.

4. I miss all the good characters that are gone, like T-Dog, Shane, and the one guy that was good with cars in the first season.

I could go on forever but I guess I'll stop there.

Season 3 was intense! The governor is such a stick, I hope him and Andrea both get sliced up by that crazy black chick. But Andrea is pretty hot. Her and the gov. should have a kinky sex scene before they die. It's time for the group to get the hell out of that prison, while it may be safe for a little while, it's been a poop load of trouble for all of them. It's going to be intense waiting for what's going to happen between Merl and Daryl... neither of them better get killed off. And if one does, it better be Merl. I'm hoping just as they are about to die, the group busts in and kills the gov. But the gov. usually has tons of backup, so... or Andrea may stop him. All I know is that if Daryl dies, I'm filing a complaint to AMC.

Anyways, I'm stoked for the second half...

I don't like the governor.. but I just started watching at season 3.

Keep an EYE out for what happens to him.

/pun

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Welcome to TWDA (The Walking Dead Anonymous) My name is Monolith...and I'm addicted to The Walking Dead.

:(

Sundays suck now...

Back