Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Best Upcoming Movies of 2014

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There won't be a Avatar 2, you can't really come up with another story line for it.
Thank goodness. :)
The original Avatar was massively over-hyped pile of rubbish. If it had been a hand drawn Disney animation, for very young children it could have been forgiven it's faults for the beautiful artwork, but since all that was done (badly) by a computer, it gained a fat 0 in my estimation. And despite all the hype, I went into the theatre expecting very little from it. I like Sci-Fi / Fantasy stories and I like Sigourney Weaver. I came out having seen only Sigourney Weaver... :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im waiting for F&F7.btw lewis just so you know avatar 2 as already been announced and its being made as we speak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The expendables 3 and The amazing spiderman 2 is the best upcoming movies of 2014.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast and furios 7 ://, and cant wait for the dumb and dumber hahaha ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I, Frankenstein. That's something I could look forward to.

Wasn't much else on that list of any interest to me. I am curious how they manage to re-do Robocop, which should (IMHO) have been listed with the Comic Book films. Hunger Games: Mockingjay will probably also be a watcher, eventually. I'd have categorised it clearly as Science Fiction, not Drama. Godzilla... well, it's not Science Fiction. Action / Thriller / Supernatural.

Who made those categorisations? XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I saw the trailer for I, Frankenstein today and it's definitely one of the movies i plan to watch in cinemas next year. It looked really good and Aaron Eckhart seems to play Frankenstein really well.

Back