Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vin Diesel : Fast and Furious 8 Will be in Egypt ( So weird o.O ) Check it out!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

your opinion?

d2575128fdaa0dbf3011a993e1b6bda2_123645754_147 - Vin Diesel : Fast and Furious 8 Will be in Egypt ( So weird o.O ) Check it out! - RaGEZONE Forums

In an exceptional phenomenon invented only by the Egyptians, American star Vin Diesel Facebook fan page reached more than 28 million users, in just five days an increase of almost 20 million that followed by an image put, of him inside one of the public areas in Cairo. In spite of him running the page himself, he cannot read 90% of the comments written, since one of the Egyptians manifestations of occupation is writing in Arabic, but his happiness and the increase of millions to the page which became clear, made him upload more photos and videos of him in Sharm El-Sheikh and archaeological areas in Egypt. Apparently, according to the popularity that came from the photo, Diesel will be the most famous foreign star in Egypt, and his next film will get high record that may compete with Egyptian stars in reaping millions. Strangely, Van Damme visit, which came several weeks ago with high formality and television coverage, did not receive such celebration from Egyptians, which confirms the fascinating spread of social networks during this time, Diesel uploaded only one photo for him in a public area and got 20 million users pushing “Like” on his page. This period is experiencing an Egyptian occupation to all the celebrities on Facebook, with millions of people commenting and interacting in Arabic, making the official pages of Shakira, Cristiano Ronaldo and even President Barack Obama, almost completely Egyptian pages.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow really? I'm REALLY LOOKING forward to this
They are going to somehow incorporate Han into it as well....WHOOOOOO, hopefully, well it'll be defintely better than Toyoko drift

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow really? I'm REALLY LOOKING forward to this
They are going to somehow incorporate Han into it as well....WHOOOOOO, hopefully, well it'll be defintely better than Toyoko drift

Yeah but its not about being better than Toyoko drift its about how so weird it will be when its done at egypt lol

I'm actually an egyptian and i dont like my culture lol

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jason Statham is supposed to play a bad guy in it too :)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that good news .. can't wait for this !

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome, as much as I love Fast and Furious doesn't anyone think that its gone on long enough? I genuinely believed Fast and Furious 5 was the last one because it ended like when a movie has its last sequel. I would prefer it to go on with more movies but they need to change stuff, it's like a broken record now, same actors, different cars, different location, similar story line.

Don't get me wrong I'd rather this go on but I hope Fast and Furious 8 is different.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome, as much as I love Fast and Furious doesn't anyone think that its gone on long enough? I genuinely believed Fast and Furious 5 was the last one because it ended like when a movie has its last sequel. I would prefer it to go on with more movies but they need to change stuff, it's like a broken record now, same actors, different cars, different location, similar story line.

Don't get me wrong I'd rather this go on but I hope Fast and Furious 8 is different.

I thought the same also about the amount of parts , getting abit over but Such a movie like Rocky . god damn part 7 is coming at 2015 and I bet everyone else just dont want that movie to end ever , because how awesome it is , So is the fast furious

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol anyone remember when Fast and furious was about actual street racing?

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol anyone remember when Fast and furious was about actual street racing?
I would like it to go back to that, it's trying to be a franchise it's original fans don't want, if I wanted to see a freakishly buffed up guy ask a criminal for help I would go into the viewing room next door that's showing ermm I don't know :p. I don't like the direction its going in but I will still watch it because of the characters, I really would like the street racing aspect back though. Nothing comes close to some of the first movies.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont know fast and furious is about street racing or stealing.. but I still love it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast and furious 7 has a connection with fast and furious tokyo drift :eek:tt1: can't wait to watch it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fast and Furious 6 is the best part. this is my favorite movie, Now part 7 is coming hope this is also good in action sequences and this is favorite in all respect times.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast and Furious 6 is the best part. this is my favorite movie, Now part 7 is coming hope this is also good in action sequences and this is favorite in all respect times.

Somehow part 7 wont reach any high , after Paul Walker dies everyone is willing to watch If the one that is gonna replace paul is going to be as good as paul or not , which wont happen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast and furious will never be the same without Paul, RIP.

Back