Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[youtube] Amazing Zombie Movie Mini Series

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi There!

I found something interest today.
One hungarian amatuer team making a zombie movie series.

I think its amazing... (Not so much voice in the movie yet, but yes it is in hungarian language :blushing: )

If you want like this video, and share this video, because i think, this peoples work is awesome :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't need to be in this section but it's still a very nice video even though i don't really like movies with zombies but more of the movies like: Friday the 13th.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok...constructive criticism:

Action the filmography is very good....some scenes look like Walking Dead rip off's but all in all it's good.

The writing is what bothers me....

1) What with the cape? Does he think he's the Batman of the zombie apocalypse?

2) He walked through an entire town..passing at least 50 buildings possibly full of food to check 2 dumpsters....huh?

3) His fighting with the 2 zombies was horrible.

Get a new writer with same cameraman and director and you got yourself a nice little series going there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It doesn't need to be in this section but it's still a very nice video even though i don't really like movies with zombies but more of the movies like: Friday the 13th.

Thought you were leaving ragezone?

Anyway, I'm going to move this to tv and film, as I think its one up from entertainment.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyway, I'm going to move this to tv and film, as I think its one up from entertainment.
This goes back to , is this not TV and Film. It's, presumably, a YouTube original release. ^_^

I like it, even though I can see the CG chopper, I dismiss it as I used to dismiss set walls that wobble when people close the doors. XD

I would have tried to avoid the first Z... I take it he hasn't seen a bar fight, shards of broken skull will make a mess of your hands real quick, and mixed blood from such injuries is a great way to catch any infection, even from a living person; let alone a rotting corpse. Why risk it?

The bottle was quite new, even though it's contents was nasty, ever see a bottle washed up at the side of a highway that doesn't get regularly swept? ;) A don't think you can make a broadcast with a domestic Amp either, but they may not take much modification, if you know what you're doing... trouble is, most of those that are that modern are all packaged up in SLIC chips, and modification is impossible, then you need to find space for the circuits to replace them and may as well start from scratch. :( I'd look for something older, early '80s at the newest. (bloody disposable world) ^_^

Still, I don't think people as young as those in this footage would consider those things. It is something I look for in good apocalypse survival media though.

Anyone remember the last War of the Worlds film, when the Martian EMP took out all the batteries in all the cars and computers and mobile phones and street lighting, but the camcorders where unaffected? }:-(

Back