Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BOI:GoF Guide News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For all the impatient people out there who can't wait for me to setup and test server files and publish new guide just use my old guide(http://forum.ragezone.com/f770/battle-immortals-files-guide-867226/) Just open my pre-made centos and ssh to the machine and update the old files with new and make sure to change config files. Same goes for Windows files. My full guide will be out in a few days.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:thumbup1: I am having troubles with the wrong password.. Hope the new video guide will come out soon and thanks for releasing it bro :D Also make a video tut how to make this game online :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
52dos - BOI:GoF Guide News - RaGEZONE Forums

The only one problem is that when I quit the game, then it can not be a character.

sorry for my bad english.
i use google Translate.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
BOI and WOI Guides

I am putting the guides on hold for now I have some other things that need to be finished first but I will still work the guides when I have free time. Thanks for being patient.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: BOI and WOI Guides

Hey zanthyn, i'm having a problem with diconnecting about 16min while being online and it rollsback, everything on char but not pets. Any idea what could be the cause of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back