Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BOI: GoF and WOI: Lost Omen Poll

Guide for new files?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My DB works perfectly right now using insert account method from old tutorial.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got everything working up to entering the world. I assume this is because no MySQL file was provided, so I am using the one from the old release. I looked in the DBServer where Menoz said it was, but couldn't seem to find it.

Edit: I found the MySQL files, but I'm not sure how to restore them via shell scripts (.sh files). Anybody know how to do this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOI - I got it to work. Use everything same as BOI old files . Going try use BOI - GOF to use over WOI on linux side tomorrow .

for other interesting WOI works (my way):

first you need to know how to setup the BOI-old version (look at Zanthyn guide)

After you got that, you only need to change woi windows files (change ip) and use the BOI-OLD Auagent folder and make sure you run that auto. then start.bat :)

have fun. and you can user: anything , password: 123

good luck!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i can't understand , i config all files ip win , ip linux , create new passport , create new db in mysql , server perfect start but incorrect password why ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't understand , i config all files ip win , ip linux , create new passport , create new db in mysql , server perfect start but incorrect password why ?

This is for WOI:

I don't know what is the right way - you probably have to wait for Zanthyn.

but if you want a temporary works you can try my way:

assume you have setup boi-old one before and that it worked! (so the best is just re-setup OLD-BOI server again)

unzip the woi and change the ip - files (mostly .ini files)

copy BOI-OLD Auagent folder to WOI folder.

run BOI-OLD linux stuffs (./start.sh)

now in WOI folder - run.bat in auagent folder and then run test.bat.

on woi client make sure you change your serverlist.ini then launch game.exe and use
user: anything, password: 123

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is for WOI:

I don't know what is the right way - you probably have to wait for Zanthyn.

but if you want a temporary works you can try my way:

assume you have setup boi-old one before and that it worked!

unzip the woi and change the ip - files (mostly .ini files)

copy BOI-OLD Auagent folder to WOI folder.

run BOI-OLD linux stuffs (./start.sh)

now in WOI folder - run.bat in auagent folder and then run test.bat.

on woi client make sure you change your serverlist.ini then launch game.exe and use
user: anything, password: 123

man i need info for BOI not for WOI

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well when I used that query to make accounts, I had to use this Account Manager that xHimura made. Download it, edit the config file to match your MSSQL info, and change the accounts password with it. After you do that, try logging in with the new password.

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to LeRaZor for releasing BOI:GoF update and WOI: Lost Omen files. Also I want to know if the community would like me to make a new guide at all, update my old guide with the new files, or if I should create new complete guide for both files. When the community decides I'll release full guide on how to setup and run the new files.

Zanthyn

zanthyn I never doubted you for a second you can do it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back