Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BOI: GoF and WOI: Lost Omen Poll

Guide for new files?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to LeRaZor for releasing BOI:GoF update and WOI: Lost Omen files. Also I want to know if the community would like me to make a new guide at all, update my old guide with the new files, or if I should create new complete guide for both files. When the community decides I'll release full guide on how to setup and run the new files.

Zanthyn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and is an idea to hep people to create from scratch a server(centos configuration for server) and rest is come from configuring the server itself.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zanthyn if you are going to make guides, can you please include links to the clients that will work with the servers

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is client link's :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can download both BOI and WOI from shijiegames webiste.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In top tray you have tab client download.All links works at time of this post.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For the BOI: GoF update I'll probably just update the old repack with new files and restore the database etc. Which would be much easier than starting from scratch again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem, about time someone released them eh. :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For the BOI: GoF update I'll probably just update the old repack with new files and restore the database etc. Which would be much easier than starting from scratch again.

Hello zanthyn,

i replaced all new boi gof files in linux side but im getting start.sh error "no such file or directory" (< i get this error in centos) how can i make root permission for replaced files.

And sorry for my Eng...^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello zanthyn,

i replaced all new boi gof files in linux side but im getting start.sh error "no such file or directory" (< i get this error in centos) how can i make root permission for replaced files.

And sorry for my Eng...^^

same problems with permission :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hang on everyone I'm working as we speak to work everything to get stuff running it's been awhile since I touched files so I'll have everything setup with a guide in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back