Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BoI supposed to be this easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last I played this was when it was closed beta and I'm pretty sure I got some HP trouble at some point.

In my server right now I never(hardly ever) need HP potions and I can easily solo stuff for example the knights jail (Level 25 and HP has never been below 40%).

Is this normal or are the files changed in some way?

Reaction score
Last I played this was when it was closed beta and I'm pretty sure I got some HP trouble at some point.

In my server right now I never(hardly ever) need HP potions and I can easily solo stuff for example the knights jail (Level 25 and HP has never been below 40%).

Is this normal or are the files changed in some way?

If your new to BoI then you might say that, Ofc there ARE easy Event/instance that are somewhat solo, Knight Jail is a Joke to us experience player you don't even need to have a party, but if you think everything is easy try World Bossing/Gear elite instance without cheating your gears and stuff. (Just saying.. ^^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using intro gear and you don't even need experience to solo Knights Jail. Don't really ever have to use skills. Just auto attack is enough. I haven't found a single thing in this game that I can't kill with auto attack and no potions. I do 300 damage and monsters do 2 literally damage to me? Something is not right, hope it gets harder.

Don't know any other game where I can kill a 11 levels higher monster without using any skills, any potions, any buffs and I lose 900 hp out of 6000.

What would a party do lmao.

I would almost understand if potions were rare items in the game or all monster super agro.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm using intro gear and you don't even need experience to solo Knights Jail. Don't really ever have to use skills. Just auto attack is enough. I haven't found a single thing in this game that I can't kill with auto attack and no potions. I do 300 damage and monsters do 2 literally damage to me? Something is not right, hope it gets harder.

Don't know any other game where I can kill a 11 levels higher monster without using any skills, any potions, any buffs and I lose 900 hp out of 6000.

What would a party do lmao.

I would almost understand if potions were rare items in the game or all monster super agro.
True you don't need to be experience but like I said im just saying, just keep playing till you reach Specter Island Elite,Giza,Lava Elite, and Titan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to the monster.slk and x15 to all ( HP + MP + Attack and defences.....) that will make the game more fun... ^^ I x50..... and die almost thoursand time already. [ sorry for my bad English ]

Reaction score
go to the monster.slk and x15 to all ( HP + MP + Attack and defences.....) that will make the game more fun... ^^ I x50..... and die almost thoursand time already. [ sorry for my bad English ]

lol only noobs go x15..... I go x60:w00t: its possible to solo someone them I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back