Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Boi Private server is now Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Custom Maps,Custom Pets<Friendly Gms,and a very good server(no lag)

Exp: 100
Drop :80

15k zen daily after lvl 80 !

Join us today!!Thank You.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick question... What cookies do you store on our PCs? Is it just time or is it more? ^_^ I like to know what my PC is eating before he eats it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
man getting zen don't work .... server don't give me zen why??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i was register and cant login too ? is the server still up or something happen ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one definitely isn't the best server. It still has a long way to go to be a good customized server. Anyway, that usual donate for zen thing kinda ruins it because some guys will be uber strong when compared to regular players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the u really miss this weekend :) ,u should play more time in my server to say that isnt a good one :p all consisnt in server lag and staff,for example this weekend ive hosted an event for all new player,they got lvl 115 and 1day bonus from daily zen .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
edit who cares really right lets move on

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server where admin gives out lvl 115 for nothing is definitely not the best server, it's a server for lazy people, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back