Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Update localhost preconfig centos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone needs to update the pre configed centos because it does not work as if (or even with the right ips) as i remember last time i tried to get the files to work it was a witch to and took forever

So someone upload a pre conifged 127.0.0.1 centos with everything needed installed so you only need to to run start.sh/start.bat

Just wasted 4 hours trying to get axels preconfiged files to work but they did not as line.exe just crashes at QUEST TASK 4600 and it will not connect to the au or db server

And the repack has a virus in au server (remnit or something axels doesn't have this)

Reaction score
This post make me giggle.. what do you mean "real repack" all the repack are there and its working if it didnt why was this section made in the first place? you don't have to use the pre-configure CentOS file you can make your own by fresh installing a CentOS and it still work the same all I see is people coming to complained. Not to be rude but if you can't handle how WoI and BoI function then its not the server for you. Every single thread of fixing is there just no one search it, anyways I guess this would be the last post I'll ever replied to Have a good day.

BOI_GOF complete Files Here
WoI server File without authd folder(linux side because you can get it from BoI_GoF)

Once more I'll say you don't have to use the Pre-Configure CentOS if it don't work for you etc etc etc..
What you do need is knowledge of MYSQL and MSSQL if you have that then making this server is a piece of cake. NanayaQ Out...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Makes me Giggle for a whole other reason.. Don't wanna sound like a douche, but why does the OP expect everything to be handed on a silver plate in front of him? I mean, you can easily setup CentOS/Any Linux OS to work with BOI if you just try.. People are generous enough to even bother with pre-configured packs, let alone you next to 'demanding' they do one specifically for you because you 'claim' they don't work..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did *try* for 8 hours yesterday ive had this server setup before and it was hard to get it to work right then (and the ips were all the same the server files posted are not the same ones because the ips and the keys are not the same on each of them so i had to change them all)

I don't really want to not use the preconfigured centos because for one i can't even seem to get centos to install (ubuntu installs just fine)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's obvious you're in over your head. Learn something easy like a MapleStory server first. All repacks on this forum work just fine for me, and you know why? I know what I'm doing.

Rude post gets a rude response.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's obvious you're in over your head. Learn something easy like a MapleStory server first. All repacks on this forum work just fine for me, and you know why? I know what I'm doing.

Rude post gets a rude response.

Like i said i got it working before and have again last night after mixing files (but this time i got GoF not evo working) still it is a bit hard if the ips are not all the same in both files

Since i hate mssql and linux that didn't help (still can't get anything to connect to mssql unless i connect to it from itself with the words and not my loopbacks) so not using the any/123 thing can't work but then again i just wanted to play myself so that is fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like i said i got it working before and have again last night after mixing files (but this time i got GoF not evo working) still it is a bit hard if the ips are not all the same in both files

Since i hate mssql and linux that didn't help (still can't get anything to connect to mssql unless i connect to it from itself with the words and not my loopbacks) so not using the any/123 thing can't work but then again i just wanted to play myself so that is fine

you said QUEST TASK 4600 crashed right? have you try to replace your gameserver data folder and re-edit server.ini and serverconfg.ini . BTW I heard read the guides steps are easy- have you try to read?

If you are here to get someone to do EVERYTHING for you... might as well go jump off a bridge... unless you are super rich then you can get perfectworld to setup the game for you lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already got it working and it wasn't the quest doing it it was something to do with the global memeory settings (looks the same as it is now) so i don't know what i did to fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already got it working and it wasn't the quest doing it it was something to do with the global memeory settings (looks the same as it is now) so i don't know what i did to fix it

rude comment.

You are hope -less , go play something else or do something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back