Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WoI Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello all ,
I would to ask you to test my hardware and gamme stuff what i missing .

Here is link for registration and download client also Aria clien work nice if you have already installed. This is last test before i run open beta , fell free to tell me what is wrong and what will be good to change.

thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dont think your allow to post this here.

Edit: yeah you cant if your going to open beta you have to post it on the game server section not here. Over Here because its still consider server ads.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all ,

Here is link for registration and download client also Aria clien work nice if you have already installed. This is last test before i run open beta , fell free to tell me what is wrong and what will be good to change.

thank you

Server Node?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dont think your allow to post this here.

Edit: yeah you cant if your going to open beta you have to post it on the game server section not here. Over Here because its still consider server ads.

Its not Open BETA, I just want to test my hardware hows going, will people have any problem with playing, and ofc after i finish all (i think 1 month more ) i will post on that section.
Thank you for warned me about this, i dint know :)

And after i finish all stuff i will use Google AdWords/AdSense and Facebook Ads for advertise and i have like 2 mil email addresses for send newsletter, I will not use this forum for advertise.

Server Node?

node server normal Cerberus 77.78.236.226 30002 904 1

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all ,

thank you
Well i went on your server and not a soul around

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah i didnt advertise for server its just one post here i need ppl for test before i start with open Beta . Almost all people here want to make server no to play , but ill change this after i went on real servers and start with beta (without wipe).

thank you for tray

You can tray now
Web
Forum
Register

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back