Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Account Manager Beta By Necros

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello folks, if this place is a wrong place to post this tools im sry and please move to right place.

Capturar.JPG - Account Manager Beta By Necros - RaGEZONE Forums

I just made this program to test Boi SQL connection to try make another program and now i want to share with everyone.

Functions:
Create Boi account in Table Users and Account.
Increase ID account in correct order.
Check if there is another account with same Login before create another one.

if anyone have any idea for me im glad to hear and try to make it for everyone here ;)

and im sorry for my bag english hehehe

Link Download
Scan Virus Total

By: Necros
Enjoy

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i make account with this program but i cannot access to game username and password section? This program is only add account in to "dbo.users" and cannot add account to "dbo.account"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh, Some "friendly" criticism (For Future Reference) I would add "Account Managing" features if you call it an Account Manager. (Right now its only an account register correct?). I just recommend maybe change password? Add gm? Add zen? Can be easily done maybe ill release a tool later on.

Back