Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] BOI Website Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
Hello all,
again i receive a request to make a new website for this game.
I'm mu online developer and i make a lot of projects about this game.
Before 2 weeks i received request to make website for Risk Your Life website and i make it.
Now i receive request for BOI website and i will make it.

Here is how i will start.
First i will make the website on php4 version (xampp 1.7.1) cause i use this on my laptop for now.
I will keep in update this thread with information

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//// Battle Of Immortals Website Premium
//// Made by MFS Team 2013
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Update 1:
- Added index.php
- Added template
- Added css design
- Added config.php

Update 2:
- Added Register function
- Added Lost Password function
- Added Recover Password function
- Added Login Panel

Website Secure:
- Added xss secure
- Added anti bot system
- Added ddos file secure
- Added anti-sql injection
- Added log.txt file for logs
- Added secure encryption
- Added Check login + htmlspecialchars

Last edited:
MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
i will release demo tomorrow i think just wait a little i will need some time cause today im sick and i havent stay on computer much so i guest tomorrow i can release you some demo

can someone share me database with some accounts and heroes for mssql 2000 ?

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
first i will need mssql 2000 database for this game , someone have sql 2000 db? i want to check something

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will release demo tomorrow i think just wait a little i will need some time cause today im sick and i havent stay on computer much so i guest tomorrow i can release you some demo

can someone share me database with some accounts and heroes for mssql 2000 ?

Just FYI, if you want to release a project that many can use, don't design it strictly for MSSQL. Majority of BOI/WOI Servers actually use MySQL Authentication, not MSSQL Authentication. I made a similar project myself, I just never released it. And mine included MySQL & MSSQL options. It's far more convenient considering it's an option for the server owner whether they want to go with MSSQL or MySQL.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just FYI, if you want to release a project that many can use, don't design it strictly for MSSQL. Majority of BOI/WOI Servers actually use MySQL Authentication, not MSSQL Authentication. I made a similar project myself, I just never released it. And mine included MySQL & MSSQL options. It's far more convenient considering it's an option for the server owner whether they want to go with MSSQL or MySQL.

I agree, keeping it all in 1 db is easier then 2. plus the MSSQL auth (for me personally) always had issues with executing its stored procedures to get online count etc whereas the MySQL authd works just fine.
php4 is really outdated though. you should update your xampp to the latest with php5.5.

also, you shouldn't even use xampp to host a website anyway. either do a proper installation of IIS 7/7.5/8/8.5 with PHP or just use apache webserver on linux.

as for the SQL server database, there should be a old thread somewhere with the database. its about the only thing that hasn't changed throughout BOI first release to WOI latest release.(purely talking authd db, not game db)

Reaction score
I agree, keeping it all in 1 db is easier then 2. plus the MSSQL auth (for me personally) always had issues with executing its stored procedures to get online count etc whereas the MySQL authd works just fine.
php4 is really outdated though. you should update your xampp to the latest with php5.5.

also, you shouldn't even use xampp to host a website anyway. either do a proper installation of IIS 7/7.5/8/8.5 with PHP or just use apache webserver on linux.

as for the SQL server database, there should be a old thread somewhere with the database. its about the only thing that hasn't changed throughout BOI first release to WOI latest release.(purely talking authd db, not game db)

I do agreed with you there GiantAXE but keep in mind that not all, if most people uses IIS /w PHP nor people want to change their xampp everything depend on the people to see what they like. Also most people either make server for their friend only to play or others not all are going public its something I just want to point out nothing mean or anything. Its not like we can tell people 80's or 90's back then to listen to mp3 instead of old record even though old record play better sound quality than mp3 format.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do agreed with you there GiantAXE but keep in mind that not all, if most people uses IIS /w PHP nor people want to change their xampp everything depend on the people to see what they like. Also most people either make server for their friend only to play or others not all are going public its something I just want to point out nothing mean or anything. Its not like we can tell people 80's or 90's back then to listen to mp3 instead of old record even though old record play better sound quality than mp3 format.

I said this because they changed how the connection to mysql works in php5 compared to php4. wich, if you use php and mysql, is something to keep in mind.
Its a small change but its still a change.

Reaction score
I said this because they changed how the connection to mysql works in php5 compared to php4. wich, if you use php and mysql, is something to keep in mind.
Its a small change but its still a change.

Yup I know about the php5 change even thought its a small change. I knew i forgot about something haha

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
someone can share db for sql 2008 (with some accounts and chars) + info what table column save accounts, and what table column is characters information

Reaction score
someone can share db for sql 2008 (with some accounts and chars) + info what table column save accounts, and what table column is characters information

Here this is an old mssql db file i have

This is the old WoI dump file I have (This WoI file was from someone that fix the WoI db on linux forgot his name but its thanks to him we got WoI to work, The only difference about BoI and WoI mysql db is guild vs family someone can correct me if I am wrong.)

Last edited:
MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
nope my laptop got damaged and its on repair and everything was there , moderators may close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back