Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev]Script Maker for BOI-WOI Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, eventually i got some problem to remember what every function do so i'll create/dev this program to help everyone who need to make a script for boi server

necrentos - [Dev]Script Maker for BOI-WOI Server - RaGEZONE Forums

basically is like Notepad++ but with all known boi function.

so if this will help you give a comment and maybe any suggestion!

thanks.

~Necros

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks but what is this? :)

its a basic IDE (Integrated development environment) in wich you type code.

In this case, its code for WOI/BOI (in this case, think in Visual Basic / C#, they would come closest to the code used.)

Wondering though, never actually tried it but you can only modify existing scripts I think. not sure if you can actually make complete new ones and use those on existing items. might have to try that out sometime.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a basic IDE (Integrated development environment) in wich you type code.

In this case, its code for WOI/BOI (in this case, think in Visual Basic / C#, they would come closest to the code used.)

Wondering though, never actually tried it but you can only modify existing scripts I think. not sure if you can actually make complete new ones and use those on existing items. might have to try that out sometime.

Code:
GameServer/Slk/Script/ItemScript.slk

^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This will be became new step for the development of community BOI. Especially the development of the distinct features of each game in the way people do it.

Really useful. Thanks to necros.

Reaction score
This will be became new step for the development of community BOI. Especially the development of the distinct features of each game in the way people do it.

Really useful. Thanks to necros.

There is nothing new here, everyone who can read probably understands how to write their own stuff already, you're overestimating this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for who already know all functions and how to make them work is not so much useful, but for who don't know what which any function do will be a big help.

Back