Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] BoI Account/User Manager

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so a few people who have downloaded this application have had a few problems with this, I have uploaded BoIToolsFINAL.rar this features a built-in user account checker.

Again I have a more updated version for personal use but since about 3 people are thinking of using this I am not working on the client one much more, if I get bored I may add a few features and upload.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I already liked your post but keep on doing what your doing I really like your work and hope you continue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already liked your post but keep on doing what your doing I really like your work and hope you continue.

I think I will continue but I have to re install my OS as it crashed on me the other day :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I will continue but I have to re install my OS as it crashed on me the other day :(

Just an update on you adding items / pets / etc.

Those are encrypted at this point, so unless you have the time or effort to spend the time figuring out the binary hex for this information it's a bit of a lost cause just letting you know now. Right now, only I am the one who knows how to work with those systems since I never released them to staff in a case of leaking... IE what has already happened.

If you need any help or wish to work on the item system you can PM me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like how you spent 2 months working on an Item Insertion which never even worked, eh? Finished one in a matter of hours, btw. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi beatz is this project still alive? i have tried to use it on my boi odins wrath but the mysql part will not connect add zen function works great but i need mysql working to hope it's still alive

keep up the great work m8 :)

Back