• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Layed PSD Logo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I not sure if this is the place to post this but hey ill try my luck :wink:

I have made a PSD for myself and thought i would share it, as i have had alot of help on the forum and yes im no brain box like 95% of the community here but i like to help or give back whenever i can.

Here is a preview of the logo

boi_logo - Layed PSD Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

It is designed in Photoshop and layed for easy editing so anyone with basic knowledge can edit it to what ever they like

I have included the font i used as well

Any feed back welcomed

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you do the latest woi logo too please? >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I took the liberty of making a WOI psd logo. Though it doesnt match the official logo perfectly it is quite close. Included is the same font that thenashone used for the BOI logo but I also included another font which I think works well also. Screenshot included. Enjoy.

WOILogo - Layed PSD Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment WOI_Logo.zip

or

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back