Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Preconfigured CentOS: You will need Oracle VM VirtualBox
Code:
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?f596biy1sqhhb[/url]  <<Download first
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?c44a5b8gh917zaa[/url] <<Download second
Mirros for CentOS:
Code:
https://myaccount.dropsend.com/file/166ed57174421a9d
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|69....7z|941104|0|0
http://www.multiupload.nl/V7C5VO6L4W
CentOS, MSSQL, MySQL Usernames & Passwords:
Code:
CentOS Username: root
CentOS Password: reverse

MSSQL Username: sa
MSSQL Password: 'Your Password'

MySQL Username: root
MySQL Password: game
Client: Titan Update
Code:
http://www.playerattack.com/file/8713/Battle-of-the-Immortals-Client-v1.98/
IP's to change:
Code:
"192.168.1.67" = WINDOWS IP
"192.168.1.89" = LINUX IP

Guide:
Ok guys today I will be showing you how to setup a working BOI private server for yourself.

First:Download and extract both of the files I have linked above. Download the one I said download first and open and extract it. Then open oracle and create the BOI machine with everything already installed. Then open the folder BOI and you will see two folders "BOI(Linux)" and "BOI(WIndows. Now open the "BOI(Window)" folder and you should see a folder named Server. Now drag the Server folder to your HDD and you can name it whatever.

Second:You should have MSSQL 2008 R2 downloaded along SQL Server Management Studio tool. Open it up and log in with whatever password you set in the installation. Right-click on Databases in Object Explorer and click Retore Database. In the new box your going to check From Device and then click Add. Now go to the Server folder you dragged to your HDD. Once in the Server folder go to the DB folder. Then click BOIAUTHMSSQL.bak and click Ok. Now you should be back on the box again and you need to check PassportBOIOLD. Before you click Ok go to To Database: and type PassportBOIOLD. That should do it for MSSQL part.Register Query
Code:
Insert Into account
(id,creatime,name,passwd,usertype)
Values
(YOURID,'YYYY.MM.DD','NAME',PASSWORD,'1')
Code:
Ex: Insert Into account
 Values
 (2,'1998.01.01','master',0xa15b019f7ab9ba0e01482577acb76e90,'1')

login with "master" password "monster"

Third: Now download Winscp and turn on BOI in Oracle VBox. Then ssh to the vm and go to the home folder and drag the BOI folder in BOI(Linux) to the "home" folder so it can replace the BOI folder in pre-config'ed CentOS. Then go through all the configs to replace the ip's with your correct IP's.

Fourth: Now go to Server folder you dragged to your HDD earlier and go through and edit all IP's in .ini's to your correct IP's.

Note: Always start Linux side first with this commands
Code:
[/home/BOI/start.sh] in terminal
. Then go to Windows side and run Start.bat to start windows side of server. Always stop windows side first with Stop.bat. Then stop Linux side with
Code:
/root/stop.sh
Some extra little things:
-You can edit almost everything like marketplace, pet stuff(growth, cost, etc.), gear, skills, etc. in the slk files in SLK folder of GameServer on Windows side. Also you can edit scripts in Script folder also located in GameServer folder. Ex.I edited Okula Box script so it now gives me LV115 Primal Gear and Eloquent Stuff.
-If you get stuck in Confinement Room go CentOS and click Applications>Programming>MySQL Workbench. Then open localhost and navigate to shengui>basetab_sg to edit character position etc.
-If I remember anything else I will add here or if people have suggestions or additions.
Edit: You can open more realms by making a new GameServer folder and naming GameServer1 or what ever number you want and copying everything from the original to the copy and just changing the realm number Server.ini. OR you can edit event scripts so they are all on same realm and require less players for the normal events.

Extras: addGM.php
Code:
function sql_addgm($userid)
{
    $zone = array(0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518);
    foreach ($zone as &$value)
    {
        $sql = "insert into auth (userid, zoneid, rid) VALUES ($userid, 904, $value)";
        mssql_query($sql, $conn);
    }
    $sql = "update account set usertype = 131072 where id = $userid";
    echo '<script type="text/javascript">alert("Add GM Complete");</script>';
} 

function sql_remgm($userid)
{
    $sql = "delete from auth where userid = $userid";
    $sql = "update account set usertype = 0 where id = $userid";
    echo '<script type="text/javascript">alert("Remove GM Complete");</script>';
}

how to add zen/make account / make gm / change shops/ npc's and so on
How to add ZEN:
Code:
exec pipiload_addcash 'string', 'int'

Make Account:
Code:
Insert Into account
Values
(YOURID,'YYYY.MM.DD','NAME',PASSWORD,'1')

Change shops, etc.: Edit in .slk's

Pictures:
zanthyn - Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

zanthyn - Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

CREDITS:
Axelcro = Preconfigured CentOS and Repack of files
ShijieGames(ImmortalRed)= All the files
Anyone who I might have missed.:D:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Windows side requires mssql and Linux side uses mysql

We can't make GM characters we are missing some files according to ShijieGames

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks you very much spent a quite a bit of time on it to make sure it was STEP-BY-STEP so everyone can do it. On the front desk I asked for a Battle of the Immortals Section to be opened and for me to be a Mod.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can do everything and it doesn't even use half my 8gb ram and i have quad core and they usually run 2 of them at about 50%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zanka, i know you figured out how to create account, using own password and own account. How to disable account with the password "123". I hope you shared that last knowledge.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe he just missued ur name , the download client link is off here its the workin new one Battle of the Immortals Client v1.98 - BOI_SETUP_V198_0708.zip .Does any 1 know if a register script from other perfect world games works for this server?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Are you asking a question or stating it is the new client??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to help bcz ur client download link is down so i found another working one and i asked if a register scripts from other perfect world games would work with this ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
O well thank you and I don't I haven't tried I have been focused on getting rid of 123 password.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't you dev for a server that is live? if so you should know how to change it lol

Kinda sure the 123 password is in compactau.exe on windows but if you change it you cant login at all then again i could have the register pass wrong but ive tried alot of ways and nothing works

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm working on a setting up a free to play server for everyone and my only problem is 123 and I found it in compactau.exe but I can't login as you said after I change it. It has something to do with MatrixPassword I think. I'm going to talk to Shijie tomorrow about maybe he will anwser.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We don't need a register page if we cant get mssql to work and remove the 123 login because it doesn't use mssql or a register page if we can't remove it

And using 0xmd5 pass doesn't work
I have tried lets see

0x.user.pass md5'd
0xuser.pass md5'd
0x.pass md5'd
0xpass md5'd

Think some more i don't remember none of these work

I tried to hex the matrix pass on linux but there is no true or false (there is when you run it in the output file o.0) so i am not sure how to edit it it should be in the hex but it isnt

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
$Salt = $Login.$Pass;
$Salt = md5($Salt);
$Salt = "0x".$Salt;
works thats what Zanka uses on server I'm pretty sure. I don't know how he removed the 123 though. He got what he needed and left and hasn't said anything since.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He should just release all the files he is running GOF these files are only titan we don't even have the summoner class in these

Maybe he won't release because you could update to GOF :p

Oh its him who has the live server yeah most of the people that did figure out how to change it didn't say and left lol alot of people on there just ignore you XD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ya I'm trying to get back in touch with Axel to see if he found anything yet but for all I know he might be working with Zanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back