Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know they made the files together but Zanka made his own forum and posted everything without giving credit to Axelcro so I didn't know if they were still together.

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
apart from my server was running fine apart from the log errors, now i change it to your setups i get protocol errors in linux and server

i think u need post your db.config(linux) and server.ini(windows) so that the configs u give are line up with each other ie:ports /ip's

err : Protocol Unknown . sid=7,type=11996,size=99,acceptsize=3
err : Protocol Unknown . sid=8,type=11996,size=99,acceptsize=3

and so on

EDIT:-
You need to Change in all Linux configs:-

DBSOCKFILE = /var/lib/mysql.sock

TO >

DBSOCKFILE = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tried everything but dont know how to disable pass 123.i think compactau is the check pass.if we disable that.we can login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0xMD5 does work thats what Zanka uses on server I'm pretty sure. I don't know how he removed the 123 though. He got what he needed and left and hasn't said anything since.

That's not just 0xMD5 ;) And that was Me and Ingrysty who removed the 123 thingy )))

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ive tried alot more then just 0xmd5 like i said i tried with dots i tried with user and pass (like the dude who runs the boi server said didn't work) i have tried with no dots i tried the register page on pvp none of that works... if the only thing you have to do is put ... where 123 is in the .exe

If that isn't the only thing we have to do then im sure that's why it didn't work

My guess is its sha+md5 . (user . pass ) ? didn't try sha or whatever

Someone said he figured out how to do it but wouldn't say till he could make it more safe so that made me think you just had to remove the 123 put ... then 0xpass no md5 but i tried that to didn't work

Someone try this sha pass since i don't feel like it pass is testpass

Insert Into users(id, birthday, name, prompt, answer, idnumber, email, gender, passwd2)Values(ID#, 'YEAR-MONTH-DAY', 'Username', 123123, 123123, 123123, 'EMAIL', 1, 0x206c80413b9a96c1312cc346b7d2517b84463edd)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive tried alot more then just 0xmd5 like i said i tried with dots i tried with user and pass (like the dude who runs the boi server said didn't work) i have tried with no dots i tried the register page on pvp none of that works... if the only thing you have to do is put ... where 123 is in the .exe

If that isn't the only thing we have to do then im sure that's why it didn't work

My guess is its sha+md5 . (user . pass ) ? didn't try sha or whatever

Someone said he figured out how to do it but wouldn't say till he could make it more safe so that made me think you just had to remove the 123 put ... then 0xpass no md5 but i tried that to didn't work

Someone try this sha pass since i don't feel like it pass is testpass

Insert Into users(id, birthday, name, prompt, answer, idnumber, email, gender, passwd2)Values(ID#, 'YEAR-MONTH-DAY', 'Username', 123123, 123123, 123123, 'EMAIL', 1, 0x206c80413b9a96c1312cc346b7d2517b84463edd)

no i said id release how to do it once i know how to fully remove the 123 pass from the .exe but IF u would have read past that post few days later i told the public how to remove the 123 pass now im just stuck on how to make a working password

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@CryPlex would you mind posting then?
@kev I will update my guide

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I read that whole topic more then once and the only thing i seen was someone say you had to hex edit a file and replace 123 with ...

That was when i tried to edit the authout file no auth class file on linux has 123 in it and most of the matrix/userlogins have no 123 cause i looked in them just to see to

I didn't look in all the exes on windows because when i looked in compactau.exe is there abut 5 123s but only 1 that makes you think its that because the others have 123456 or such thing with them and this is what is in front/after the 123 pass

OnMatrixPasswd %s...123.AnnounceZoneid3::process

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I just hex edited authd.class say to matrix is false now I'm going to go test it now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OnMatrixPasswd %s...%s..AnnounceZoneid3::process ?

or maybe

OnMatrixPasswd .....%s..AnnounceZoneid3::process ?

Isn't this %s telling it to get the pass ver maybe we put it in the wrong place

I did that theres only 1 false in the file and i changed mine to true once and it errors

And when it outputs the auth out file its still false somehow so it cant be the only *false* in the file... even tho theres only 1 text saying false and 1 saying true

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And it didn't work but I didn't get any errors I still had to use 123 though
zanthyn - Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look in auth.out i bet you have errors in it that's where my errors where

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No errors other than my usual in there I don't see anything about Matrix true or false except for at the top

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Replacing 123 with %s and the first %s with .. didn't work

Hmm when i removed the first %s its now saying in comp OnMatrixPasswd "" when i try to login lol i guess that %s was the account name not the pass so.... i think ill hex it again with %s... %s 2nd %s has to be for the pass ;o maybe it isn't an s tho but i don't know the vers!

edit again.... will it now says the username i logined in with again (%s) but no pass and still doesn't work with %s for 123

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nothing i try works i don't know lol on another note you can edit the onmatrixpasswd text to Userlogin: %s xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back