Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right, but i dont know other and dont know if someone will create one just for fun :tongue:.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there commands to add items to characters or add zen?

Also, I can now login, but anytime I go through a portal, I keep getting killed by zombies. They are not on my screen, but I somehow die from them. I have to go to the graveyard to stop the instant deaths. Anyone else have this issue?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there commands to add items to characters or add zen?
Also, I can now login, but anytime I go through a portal, I keep getting killed by zombies. They are not on my screen, but I somehow die from them. I have to go to the graveyard to stop the instant deaths. Anyone else have this issue?

There is no way to create a gm acc for now and about zombies, you mean mummy, chinese soldier? they are stronger guess, you can also edi market, something about slk files.

zanthyn, MSSQL Database Tools and MSSQL 2008 R2 DB Backup are the same link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to edit the SLK file to make all bonus and marketplace items free, but is there a way to get coins? I am broke and can't rebirth pets or anything else till i get coins. Or is there a way to up the resale value of the marketplace items? Is there an SLK that controls what you sell items back to the merchant for? I could then make one item worth a fortune and sell that item back for cash.

Ok I figured it out. items.slk. You edit the value, but it's not a straight value. It is a multiple of that value. So if I put 20000000, I sold the item for 2000 coins.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do not edit item.slk just add coin bag to marketplace.
@Western thanks fot pointing that out I'll go fix it.
And to get rid of zombies just disable Zombie event.

Reaction score
ShopCommodity.slk in SLK folder in gameserver. Just a tip it has a max item limit which is 440 so I suggest completely clearing it and starting from scratch. Each section has a base type and each sub section has a subtype.
Hot=1
Functional=2
Forge=4
Pet=32
Fashion=8
Remedy=64
Mounts=16
BonusMarket=128
Number of Subtype depends on how many sub sections
I suggest using gnumeric it's the best program I think

So.. Capture.PNG - Battle of the Immortals Files and Guide - RaGEZONE Forums I had to rewrite all of these..? also the Price is it the Zen price? I know the ItemID but just got confuse on the one next to it some gibberish words if I rewrite it will it affect the game? Also to Add certain items I still need to work on that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the ID for the coin bag? I have tried 59101, 59162 and 59283. None show up in the shop.
I am assuming that you just add a line at the end of the ShopCommodity.slk to add the item to the marketplace, correct?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
<<My ShopCommodity.slk just replace yours with mine
<<Custom Okula box that drops Primal SG, Eloquent items
<< Second Okula box same as above

Reaction score
What is the ID for the coin bag? I have tried 59101, 59162 and 59283. None show up in the shop.
I am assuming that you just add a line at the end of the ShopCommodity.slk to add the item to the marketplace, correct?

yup same here I tried it and there nothing on the zen market.
btw Zanthyn.. Can this be upgraded somehow on GoF update since I heard you mention lv115 gears.?

<<My ShopCommodity.slk just replace yours with mine
<<Custom Okula box that drops Primal SG, Eloquent items
<< Second Okula box same as above

hmm Where do I put the blessing_Of_okula files? on the script folder there nothing to overwrite so I am guessing that it didnt exist in that folder?

Edit: durp wrong folder,... Also the gears/acc item id are at armour.slk i believe, btw Anyone know where I can edit the upgrade for stash and portable stash idk if its an npc or something else

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
okula box goes in Script\US folder
Shop goes in SLK folder
all items including weapons and armor are in item.slk but are sorted out in armor.slk and weapon.slk Titan update has primal armor too.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are lvl 115 gears in this
There are lvl 145 gears in the weapon slk but max lvl is 130 don't think you can change it higher

I tried to ad my own weapon (i did) but when i try to give it to myself nothing happens so not sure about that

Search his shop file for the coin bag id and just add it to your own when you find what one it is xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think you can change max level in gameserver folder I change mine to 150 but haven't started server yet.

Just add it to a box and put box in shop then try getting it

Reaction score
I think you can change max level in gameserver folder I change mine to 150 but haven't started server yet.

Just add it to a box and put box in shop then try getting it

nice... btw im pretty sure you can dbl your deity point but forgot which files it was if anyone know tell me :) then again I might figure it out as time pass by XD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i just edited the script for hell deity badge to give you 50k instead of 2064. Also I edited deity requirements so I get Main God title with one badge.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys, need help, im download all files, but the links to the files and the db are equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back