Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BOI OW Repack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah bro
the latest official client gives mismatch version error.im not professional but i tried a few tweaking but still gives that error thats why i recommended oracle coz i know thats not fair to say. sorry.

my internet is as lame as u we can get but i'll try to upload the client to my google drive and share it here. probably gonna take 2 days. yeah that slow lol. download speed = 55 KB upload = even slower. dont laugh its india lol. even this is pretty expensive.

Reaction score
When BOIOW came out from official was working fine for us but after my HDD failure I didnt bother with BOIOW anymore if I had the file I would have uploaded less than 2 hours.

Edit: SQP packer might help solve the problem for mismatch version if you had one.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yep.if anyone have the pure client for PW please upload it.long time no touching BOI.because if we use Oracle we will met some problem ^^

Reaction score
Oracle is a modify client so yeah you going to come across some problem.

Luckly I got in touch with a friend of mine who have the pure version BOIOW client hes coming over to give me his external drive once I have it I'll upload it.

Edit: Just now have finish importing the BOIOW client usb 3.0 very is useful uploading now remaining time around 45min. (1.3mb per sec if ya wondering.)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oracle is a modify client so yeah you going to come across some problem.

Luckly I got in touch with a friend of mine who have the pure version BOIOW client hes coming over to give me his external drive once I have it I'll upload it.
Would be awesome, don't forget about us ;)

Meanwhile if someone desperately need working client, here's mine : (Infinity1.7), just edit stuff with ur IP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like i can now cancel the upload of pure BOIOW now since nanayaQ has already almost uploaded it mine only 400mb uploaded by now.
thanks nanayaQ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
zxzx - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
what should i do ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes . i turned off the firewall

Untitled - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

when i config ips in mssql configuration. it's come back - -.

zxzx - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell which ports should I keep open in firewall to start and play this server files ?

And second thing, everytime I shut down server, I need to restart whole computer because auagent keeps disconnecting after second attempt to launch files. How to avoid this ?

Back