Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BOI OW Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Toss Last - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

what should i set it ?

Reaction score
@electric2008 please do not double post use the edit function and edit your post.
Check your authd.out if you have an error mean that Linux cannot connect to your MSSQL. If it is not then..

Make sure your table.xml Has the right information you input. Check carefully
Code:
"jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://[B]WindowIP[/B]:1433;databasename:[B]YourDatabaseName[/B]" username="[B]MSSQL User Name[/B]" password="[B]MSSQL password[/B]"
local_ip=linux IP

Reaction score
Check your MSSQL your user will always be sa and your password is what you wrote down. If you do not understand you really need to see a tutorial google it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't connect mssql server 2008 r2 with linux. i don't know cause but i can't login game. what would i do? T^T

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reinstall MSSQL 2008 r2 and set User=sa Pass=123456

"jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://WindowIP:1433;databasename:YourDatabaseName" username="sa" password="123456"
local_ip=linux IP

ping Linux to Window IP
ping Window to Linux

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why give me this error when i try to make TOB,DI ?? And teleport to this map ..it`s because i`m GM and not normal player ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why give me this error when i try to make TOB,DI ?? And teleport to this map ..it`s because i`m GM and not normal player ?

still sa same error with normal character also , but not all times .. HELP ?:junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

I Have a Problem with (ALL) Server's of "Battle of the Immortals Odin's Wrath"!

as you can see in the screenshot, the server connects normally!, I can log into the game (not appear any more "REALM"), about 1 minute after connecting the server "GameSaveServer" (Line.exe) closes automatically presenting this error.

"gameserver init faild!"

tested over and over "releases" the Battle of the Immortals Odin's Wrath of the forum here, I downloaded and tested and all show the same error.

My Computer:

System: Windows 8.1 (x64)
Memory: 8GB DDR3
CPU: Phenom II X4 Black Edition 3.0ghz
Video Card: XFX GTS 250
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Virtual Box (CentOS)
NvvR87f - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error persist, i started the server, i close the sharemenproc and localserver, i re-opened localserver and sharemanproc, and open "line.exe" (gameserver) and the same error =/ plz help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone give me a hand i mean to help me out :p
When i run auagent, it connect to gamedb but when i run and ManagerServer it does this:
ay2XfOW - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

connect and disconnect from gamedb.. anyhelp?

Edit: AND IT SHOWS IP3=254.128.0.0 which is not my ip at all? o_O

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your IP's are wrong somewhere or maybe backwards run through and do a complete check of every config dealing with IP's.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@pwlenda Right Click.Compatitive change it into window xp sp3.and run as admin tick.then change all the exe into window xp sp3.done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Toss i have problem when i try to create account , can u help me ?

Attachments

Back