Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MySQL] Registration page

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is simple registration with captcha coded by me, css is not my middle name so sorry for being that ugly i made best i could.

Check: inc/config.php
To setup registration page work as it should.

Preview:
WMaCcOa - [MySQL] Registration page - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
C'mon, everybody doing something for $$ in BOI section. Never saw such greedy community like here. So thank you double time ;) I'm still messing around BOI server files but there's not much tutorials out here. I would really like to learn something and I don't have time to do it by myself, so any help like yours is much appreciated here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its not okay that they sell tools that could be gained publicly, tools i put on sale here needs decryption key and my friend paid for that key thats why i sell tool so i can get more keys or new files. else than that like this small scripts and such i will be posting always when i get some free time. Also sad thing is that here are moderators inactive + they don't know anything about boi nor post anything in boi section which is really sad. but yeah this section is dieing slowly i guess :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys. how i need to do so ppl can connect to my boi site?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys. how i need to do so ppl can connect to my boi site?

On centos machine
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'localhost'
IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD 'your passwd'
WITH GRANT OPTION

Edit config file on windows.
/inc/config file.php

Back