Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Program] Smart Log Reader

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Based on PHP Log Reader I made this program to do same funtion but i just added somethings more

Before open the program you must need Configure connection file

Config.ini
[MsSQL Connection]
Server=192.168.0.100\SQLExpress
Data Base=passboi
User=sa
Password=123456
[MySQL Connection]
Server=192.168.0.10
Data Base=shengui
User=necros-pc
Password=123456

also you need to install MySQL Driver so this program can connect with your mysql

=============================================================
How to use.
necrentos - [Program] Smart Log Reader - RaGEZONE Forums

Download file
Extract file anyware
Install MySQL Driver ODBC Chat Log Reader > Addon > Driver for MySQL > driversetup.msi
Open Config.ini and configure with your connections infor

Erro: Connection Error = Check Ms SQL Connection and try use only ur ip to connect without sqlexpress like 192.168.0.100 only
Check File for virus

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doesnt work for me, keep geting error for conection(yes I'm install mysql drivers)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesnt work for me, keep geting error for conection(yes I'm install mysql drivers)

make sure you have installed MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver
or just install driversetup.msi from log reader folder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like i told you i m already install MySQL ODBC driver but doesnt work and yes i chechek triple times my connection at .ini file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
add me on skype, i can help you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You would need to make sure that the MySQL/MSSQL drivers installed matches the versions used in the program compiler. If the program imported let's say 5.3.2 and you have 6.4.2, it wouldn't work.

Also, I can't really see it by the screenshot, but hope you included a Search Function, as it's not too easy to scrim through the whole Log file trying to find something 'important'. For example, you'd may want to include searches like

InsertBox.Title = "Guild ID"
InsertBox.Show()
SearchText = InsertBox.Text()
searchLog(SearchText)

This would mean the searchLog function searches for the Guild ID of whatever you put in, like let's say Guild ID 17, it would search "fid=17". Or if you want a chat between two people in PMs/Whispers:

insertBox.Title = "RoleIDs (Split by Space)"
SearchText = insertBox.Text()
split(" ", SearchText)
searchLog("src=" & split[0] & ", dst=" & split[1] &",", "src=" & split[1] & ", dst=" & split[0] &, ",")

Just an example, it would search both ways being 'src=RoleID1, dst=RoleID2' AND 'src=RoleID2, dst=RoleID1', src being sender & dst being target. Several ways to use this file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You would need to make sure that the MySQL/MSSQL drivers installed matches the versions used in the program compiler. If the program imported let's say 5.3.2 and you have 6.4.2, it wouldn't work.

Also, I can't really see it by the screenshot, but hope you included a Search Function, as it's not too easy to scrim through the whole Log file trying to find something 'important'. For example, you'd may want to include searches like

InsertBox.Title = "Guild ID"
InsertBox.Show()
SearchText = InsertBox.Text()
searchLog(SearchText)

This would mean the searchLog function searches for the Guild ID of whatever you put in, like let's say Guild ID 17, it would search "fid=17". Or if you want a chat between two people in PMs/Whispers:

insertBox.Title = "RoleIDs (Split by Space)"
SearchText = insertBox.Text()
split(" ", SearchText)
searchLog("src=" & split[0] & ", dst=" & split[1] &",", "src=" & split[1] & ", dst=" & split[0] &, ",")

Just an example, it would search both ways being 'src=RoleID1, dst=RoleID2' AND 'src=RoleID2, dst=RoleID1', src being sender & dst being target. Several ways to use this file.

ok, tomorrow i'll release new update, thx for the suggestion

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,necrentos

Do you have mail sender for woi and boi script?

can send zen,coins,exp and item

i can pay for it ,paypal

please send mail to me, if you have it

Email:xnroot@gmail.com
Based on PHP Log Reader I made this program to do same funtion but i just added somethings more

Before open the program you must need Configure connection file

Config.ini

also you need to install MySQL Driver so this program can connect with your mysql

=============================================================
How to use.
necrentos - [Program] Smart Log Reader - RaGEZONE Forums

Download file
Extract file anyware
Install MySQL Driver ODBC Chat Log Reader > Addon > Driver for MySQL > driversetup.msi
Open Config.ini and configure with your connections infor

Erro: Connection Error = Check Ms SQL Connection and try use only ur ip to connect without sqlexpress like 192.168.0.100 only
Check File for virus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What should I do if you can not connect to MYSQL on the CentOS?

Back