Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]BOI Odin Patch - Best and stable release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem here happened .... IP address all correct, true identity passwords written, firewalls and antivirus programs are disabled .... tell me what could be the Problem.
REMOVED
REMOVED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hey guys i was installed sever for a long time ago.but now i got error with mysql.because i dont have Mysql stable with Mssql.use version martinle works fine but i got this error.help me.Mysql auto gens when start but i always got error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
as i can see in cfg file - iweb port
whats iWeb & how to use this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
have new errors :/:

enother errors:
info - user(id=0) error (code=8, info='no matroxpasswd cache!')
info - matrixpasswd timeout!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
necrentos, bro, i wait for or mysql auth version))
i try to replace auth from mssql to mysql in table.xml
all starting ok, but, then i try to login i have error like wrong login/password, in logs i see: martixpswd error or something like this

any ideas?)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ReUpload Database, link is dead PLEASE!
You can use older database of BOI.
After go to linux. You should use database which you downloaded and it should be restored to "shengui" database name.

When you started server success on linux. It will alter new tables to old database automatic.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can use older database of BOI.
After go to linux. You should use database which you downloaded and it should be restored to "shengui" database name.

When you started server success on linux. It will alter new tables to old database automatic.

Where shall it be placed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the velocity of the video its just a ridiculous. It make's sense if you do that for the install things to make the video short, but it's not the case... it makes no sense.

Why that guides there are so incomplete? its like that guides are made for people know what they are doing, not for new people want to try to get this work.... a lot of crucial steps are missed for newbies then whats the point on making guides for people that are already had a server up? I thnx the effort put on this but really?

PD: im not telling to you necrentos, i just posted there because im in the last post before i leave... i read all guides here and it makes no sense any guide... if you see all the posts will see all the people lost.

Back