Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]CentOs Pre-Configure to run boi or woi with mysql only

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
2015-03-04 12:07:39 lv2:Create shareMem failed!

sharemem.log

why? after is worked.

sharemem is fixed run to admin:p:

now

lv2:GS6:Error: stage huodong_fuben_189---1 area is slop over.

2015-03-04 21:17:20 lv2:GS8:CGameServer::OnTimer : CheckGraphCodeStatus : 1

log is game server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it said wrong password for extraction of Cents.vdi. could you help me up with this one ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i use necros as password. but it said wrong password. only for the Cents.vdi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey just a Quick Question when i type the Username in and i type the password but it wont Write the password its my first time doing this btw any detailed help will be Great

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It also gave a little trouble cause I started on these stuff like 3-4 days ago ^^, about your problem, it's actually writing the pass, it's just that it's invisible, and also make sure that your num lock is active, cause when you start the os by default it gets deactivated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you reupload the file please, I've downloaded it 3 times now, every time it say's broken file, I've used winrar, freearc and stuffit, all say the same thing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello i had this error when i try to start run.bat , linux side works fine until i start run.bat and give linux error also any ideea ?
necrentos - [Release]CentOs Pre-Configure to run boi or woi with mysql only - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
files removed, please re upload
edit : found re upload on second page

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i miss a lot of things there, this is only linux side n?

Back