Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tool]Auto Mail Sender.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.​

-What this tool does?
This tool check every xx seconds on Table if there are any item to be send to Char By RoleID.

-How to use?
For the first you need configure the File "Config.ini"
After configured all your info on mysql connection, save and close.
After done, run the query from the file "Query to run on MySQL.sql"
after all done you can open the program and to test you will need run this query.

INSERT INTO `necros`.`SendMail` (`roleid`, `coins`, `zen`, `exp`, `itemid`, `qtde`, `title`, `msg`) VALUES ('RoleID', 'Coins', 'Zen', 'Exp', 'ItemID', 'Quantity', 'Title MSG', 'Subject MSG');

after this you can check your char ingame.
----You need relog your char to see mail ingame.
----Change realm or just change char.

-Program Expired, What to do?
You need contact me via PM,Skype or QQ.
and after ill tell your how to get the full license program to run on your machine.

Contact
QQ : 204261411

Downloads

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes...

There are many way to use this soft.

you can make website shop, Redeem Code, Gift Code.

Just need add the item id, roleid etc on the table and the program will send the mail to char ingame =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
new update.

now the sendmail can send any item with expiration date, this mean you can send any item to char with expiration date, after this date the item disappear.

for who have buyed the old version need pm me so i can say the price for update.

Back