Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tool] MuServerStartup by SkyTeam used as BOI server launcher

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, first of all it's not my tool. It's an old Muonline server startup tool made by SkyTeam. I was curious if it runs with BOI files and it does.

What is for exactly ?

This tool launches all BOI server .exes and hide them in one tray icon. It is useful for persons like me who are running server background on their daily use PC and want to have clean workspace.

Download :

How to use :

1. U need to convert your auagent .bat file to .exe, just type in google "bat to exe converter", there is plenty of tools.
2. U need to setup your .exe in StartUp.ini. Example :
Code:
[captions]
v0v=Auagent
v1v=DBServerSimulator
v2v=DetectCheatServer
v3v=ManagerServer
v4v=GateServer
v5v=LocalSaveServer
v6v=ShareMemProc
v7v=Gameserver2
v8v=Gameserver4
v9v=Gameserver6
v10v=Gameserver8
[paths]
v0v=Auagent\
v1v=DBServerSimulator\
v2v=DetectCheatServer\
v3v=ManagerServer\
v4v=GateServer\
v5v=LocalSaveServer\
v6v=ShareMemProc\
v7v=GameServer2\
v8v=Gameserver4\
v9v=Gameserver6\
v10v=Gameserver8\
[exenames]
v0v=run.exe
v1v=DBServerSimulator.exe
v2v=DetectCheatServerR.exe
v3v=ManagerServerR.exe
v4v=Gate.exe
v5v=LocalSaveServerR.exe
v6v=ShareMemProcR.exe
v7v=Line.exe
v8v=Line.exe
v9v=Line.exe
v10v=Line.exe
[parametrs]
v0v=
v1v=
v2v=
v3v=
v4v=
v5v=
v6v=
v7v=
v8v=
v9v=
v10v=
[waitintervals]
v0v=2000
v1v=1000
v2v=1000
v3v=3000
v4v=4000
v5v=2000
v6v=1000
v7v=4000
v8v=4000
v9v=4000
v10v=4000
[needrestart]
v0v=no
v1v=no
v2v=no
v3v=no
v4v=no
v5v=no
v6v=no
v7v=no
v8v=no
v9v=no
v10v=no
[main]
enableautorestart=0
restartinterval=20
Sections are clearly named. You just need to edit/delete those u won't need for your server, basically extra "line.exe" lines. Mine had 4 subservers.

Thats all, have fun with it.

Some SS :
c432lqB - [Tool] MuServerStartup by SkyTeam used as BOI server launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Zd8oqds - [Tool] MuServerStartup by SkyTeam used as BOI server launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

GreX1Bv - [Tool] MuServerStartup by SkyTeam used as BOI server launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S. Probably (didn't tested that) u wont need to convert .bat to .exe with auagent. Probably u can just use "parameters" line and put correct patch to java.exe and it should run fine like .bat file. Something like this :

Code:
[paths]
v0v=YOUR PATCH TO java.exe\

than:

Code:
[exenames]
v0v=java.exe

and:
Code:
[parametrs]
v0v=Xms512m -Xmx768m -cp jio.jar;log4j-1.2.9.jar;auagent.jar Auagent auagent.conf

Like I said I didn't tested this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I said I didn't tested this.

You know, this is totally unneeded anyway.

this can all be done in 1 single *.bat file, you can start all the programs from 1 single bat file if you just know how to use cmd.

edit: as for hiding your processes. well okay, cant do that in cmd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is for exactly ?

This tool launches all BOI server .exes and hide them in one tray icon. It is useful for persons like me who are running server background on their daily use PC and want to have clean workspace.

Is it so hard to read :D ?

Reaction score
Nice this would be useful might use it, but I like it the way it is since it can help me find errors (rarely minimize them). Thanks for the release.

Back