Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

when making a account

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When making a account add your account to users too..

Insert Into account
(id,creatime,name,passwd,usertype)
Values
(1,'1998.01.01','master',0xa15b019f7ab9ba0e01482577acb76e90,'1')

insert into users
(id, birthday, name, prompt, answer, idnumber, email,gender,passwd2)
Values
(1, '1998/01/01', 'master', 123123, 123123, 123123, 'k@k.com', 1, 0xa15b019f7ab9ba0e01482577acb76e90)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip.

Hopefully there will be a register.php that can do all that in the future.

Im working on a website now, simple one, when I'll come home will upload some img :)

Reactions: kev
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can also use the stored procedure adduser:

Code:
exec adduser 'master',0xa15b019f7ab9ba0e01482577acb76e90,'prompt','answer','truename',123123,'k@k.com',123123,'province','city',123123,'address',123123,0,'1998/01/01','qq',0xa15b019f7ab9ba0e01482577acb76e90

with the added benefit that afterwards you can use the stored procedure pipiload_addcash for giving zen to the account.

It will create the rows in account, user and point tables.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my only problem is that the id is always the same and does not change to the next number wen register is made any ideas?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you set the id user as auto increment on mssql?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dunno why, use kev repack v2,but password only accepted 123... all guide already follow as well... should i hex for compactau.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
used both quote (into accound\into users) but still wrong password..what i miss?

ok, i made new inbound and outbound rules for 1433 port and it still shows me "1433/tcp filtered ms-sql-s" and authd.out shows me same errors...anyone can help me with a tip?
and yea..same ingame wrong password error..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just turn windows firewall off and see if the filtered still appears, if not, it means that you made the rules wrong (should be tcp 1433) or you have another rule that overwrites that one.

If it still appears as filtered, it means that you have another firewall running, maybe an antivirus?

Some antivirus block ports or have a firewall embedded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just turn windows firewall off and see if the filtered still appears, if not, it means that you made the rules wrong (should be tcp 1433) or you have another rule that overwrites that one.

If it still appears as filtered, it means that you have another firewall running, maybe an antivirus?

Some antivirus block ports or have a firewall embedded.

well, i turned it off and now it appears as closed..dun have antivirus on pc and only windows firewall is running..i'll take a look at all rules to see if there's another one which overwrites but idk..

inbound and outbound rules i made following NanayaQ's tut..:blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So if you have the firewall on, the port it's filtered and if you turn it off it's closed?

Don't know what it is, it's the first time that I heard/read that happening if you don't have anything else installed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So if you have the firewall on, the port it's filtered and if you turn it off it's closed?

Don't know what it is, it's the first time that I heard/read that happening if you don't have anything else installed.

restarted server and now i get one more error in centos terminal...i think i'll give up and start another fresh sv.. Untitled - when making a account - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled - when making a account - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you're using an old start.sh, I remember people in the release thread posted some good ones. I think your new problem is just that you didn't stop all the processes so you have one that's using the port.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
made a new fresh server and still having same problem with wrong password..idk what can i do more..inbound/outbound done..disabled firewalls done..i have some exceptions in authd.out so i saw in other threads that there's no connection with mysql server...if anyone know how can i solve this, post here :)...and thanks for helpin'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post the exceptions, they're not generic, they contain the information we'll need to help you.

Back