Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BoI Basic tutorial video

Reaction score
Ok guys the moment you been waiting for a video tutorial made by me

Alt Download

here is the link, if some of the link don't work or broken pls post it here:drool:

A little warning..
"MAKE SURE YOU USE WINRAR NOT WINZIP TO EXTRACT THE FILES, I HATE REPEATING MYSELF."

The video is about 50 minutes long going step by step maybe... If its missing some steps or need to add some just post here I'll remake one, Also if there someone that making a video tutorial instead of me give me your link I'll post it here as well. Or if you guys perfer me to speak on tutorial I might/maybe will make a tutorial for it.

The video is not perfect but decent if you know what you are doing.

credit:
Axelcro
Shijie
others..

Edit: 1/1/2013 links are updated hope it works for you guys, Also if anyone have the video file it would be best if someone else also upload it to keep it alive message me if you do so.

Edit 2: Please Don't pm me if something is wrong use the search engine on BoI Section there are common error that you will run into its nothing new... all the answer you need is in BoI section so make sure to read don't just look. Also learn a little bit about setting up mssql properly if you mssql dont work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi

Video link is not working. Although if you get it working and it's satisfactory would you allow us to use it on our youtube channel? You'll get a free year subscription for it.

sure I don't mind at all, hmm guess I'll try torrent since I don't know what other files share there are.

Staff member
Reaction score
I wanna offer you a upload/download website where you can upload up to 2gb, fast and free, I would suggest using 7z for compression, it packs much smaller, also you might wanna put a password on the pack for credits.

You will need to fill in your email for this upload, you will receive an email with the download link in it, you can share it with any 1, there are no limits of downloading. Hope this will help. since 5 parts is more work to download.

Reaction score
I wanna offer you a upload/download website where you can upload up to 2gb, fast and free, I would suggest using 7z for compression, it packs much smaller, also you might wanna put a password on the pack for credits.

You will need to fill in your email for this upload, you will receive an email with the download link in it, you can share it with any 1, there are no limits of downloading. Hope this will help. since 5 parts is more work to download.
I think rapidshare and media is enough but if that link is mess up I'll try it out.

Reaction score
thanks, well depends on how many people wants me to talk on the video only then I'll make another video. :)

That's fine because I was just saying I have to switch back and forth to see what your doing it's annoying but I understand. It helped me tho was easy to follow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great video, thanks to that the server is running fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could not display "smb://192.168.1.2/".
Error : Failed to retrieve share list from server
Please select another viewer and try again.

Please help me please,this error in Connet to Server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello sir wen i download and start extract then say insert a discc with this volume how i instal that

Back