Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BoI Basic tutorial video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reset Server = Close Windows Server > Close Linux Server > Open Linux Server > Open Windows Server

Easy as 1,2,3

If you mean how do you reset server events... you have to restart the server and change the time on Windows and Linux to like 1 minute before the next day then run it again(as far as I am aware)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reset Server = Close Windows Server > Close Linux Server > Open Linux Server > Open Windows Server

Easy as 1,2,3

If you mean how do you reset server events... you have to restart the server and change the time on Windows and Linux to like 1 minute before the next day then run it again(as far as I am aware)
thank :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not download the tutorial. says the file has been blocked

1 BOI tutorial.part1.rar

Archive Download Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

Reaction score
I can not download the tutorial. says the file has been blocked

1 BOI tutorial.part1.rar

Archive Download Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.
The Link is fix now check to see if it work, sorry I've been busy lately so I don't have time to check forum.. but I'll try every so often.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Just wanted to give you a heads up

1 BOI tutorial.part1.rar

Still gets kicked Please update

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys the moment you been waiting for a video tutorial made by me

Dude I downloaded almost all the files but the 4th link was broken even if you update it on 1/1/2013.

If you could upload again the 4th link (Boi tutorial.part4.rar) i would be verry happy.

ps. check if you have the zanthyn's second file and reupload it please ( <<Download second) because the link is broken too.

Thanks you very much dude, I'm just trying to enjoy a game that i've played alot of time ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dude I downloaded almost all the files but the 4th link was broken even if you update it on 1/1/2013.

If you could upload again the 4th link (Boi tutorial.part4.rar) i would be verry happy.

ps. check if you have the zanthyn's second file and reupload it please ( <<Download second) because the link is broken too.

Thanks you very much dude, I'm just trying to enjoy a game that i've played alot of time ago.

The 4th link is working properly, Unless you can provide a Screen Shot and show it to me I'll see whats wrong other than that all links are working fine. Also about Zanthyn's files I don't have it anymore but I am pretty sure there are some out there still I just don't where is located at. All I can say is check shijiia or axel post here or in pvpelite. And Kev have a repack you can download in the release section as well. http://forum.ragezone.com/f770/repack-2-a-871143/

ps. if you see something like this type in the words and then auth download.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The 4th link is working properly, Unless you can provide a Screen Shot and show it to me I'll see whats wrong other than that all links are working fine. Also about Zanthyn's files I don't have it anymore but I am pretty sure there are some out there still I just don't where is located at. All I can say is check shijiia or axel post here or in pvpelite. And Kev have a repack you can download in the release section as well. http://forum.ragezone.com/f770/repack-2-a-871143/

ps. if you see something like this type in the words and then auth download.

Well, if you're the uploader then they let you download your own files but logging off and retrying to download the same link will result in someting like this: .

About the repack, well I want the same files you used in the video tutorial, different files would make my work harder.

Ps. by the way, it's working on windows 7 64bit or it require XP?

Reaction score
You will need both window(dont matter which one) and linux to fully make a BOI server. Also if I have time I'll upload the video on a different site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will need both window(dont matter which one) and linux to fully make a BOI server. Also if I have time I'll upload the video on a different site.

Yes, I need the second link of BOI server files that contains linux and windows files. :)

btw, you can upload those files on :)

thanks dude, got the video, later i'll upload it too on some other filehost.

Anyway, I got into the connected/disconnected problem with Gauth, if I'm trying to connect to the server with the client i got a "unable to reach network" or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
thanks dude, got the video, later i'll upload it too on some other filehost.

Anyway, I got into the connected/disconnected problem with Gauth, if I'm trying to connect to the server with the client i got a "unable to reach network" or something like that.

If you follow every step on the video it should work flawlessly, probly some ip conflict check the other threads about connected/dissconnect that has to do with the Gauth.. because its there I just dont know where it is at.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me,NanayaQ, i got this problem
yty - BoI Basic tutorial video - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
can you help me,NanayaQ, i got this problem
View attachment 123866

Try to ping your linux and window ip see if they can connect to each other, If this is for sharing file on your Vbox then you probly have a different workgroup name because when you try to connect to your window it will look for your Window User, pass, and Workgroup name.

Back