Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BoI Basic tutorial video

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me,NanayaQ, i got this problem
View attachment 123866

Hi follow this if get that error..

1 - BoI Basic tutorial video - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - BoI Basic tutorial video - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - BoI Basic tutorial video - RaGEZONE Forums 4 - BoI Basic tutorial video - RaGEZONE Forums

If above photo is not helping.. Close your anti virus and Firewall that will work..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol dude i watch you vid change all ips same and now i have a big mountain of problems whit "game DB" "auth" and more ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just read your damn log files, if something doesnt work it dumps its errors in there.

socket error = ip conflict or port conflict
db connecting/disconnecting = either isec/osec are wrong or your table.xml is wrong (or both)
authd not connecting at all: check all of the above + make sure your authd.conf and table.xml are linked in /etc in linux

solution 2: stop whatever your attempting to do and just go play regular servers, if you cannot solve some real easy stuff on your own perhaps this isn't ment for you.

there's a quad billion threads around here by now that explain nearly every damn issue you can walk into and how to solve them. if you cannot be bothered to search through them and just make new threads every time to ask something then just please get out.

offtopic: i totally feel like making a private forum now where only people who actually understand the BOI/WOI server setup and filesystem now could discuss with eachother.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone reupload the "Preconfigured CentOS by axeloro"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there ok so i know this is old but i am using old files (relevant to video) anyways for my personal project...

so everything in video i have done except 1 thing, every time i try to connect to my damn shared folder it says incorrect user info however i am using my correct windows user id work group and pass so why and how is it incorrect, i have pinged ip's all good there

any help is appreciated ty all :)

FIXED
all i had to do was remove my windows pass completely and it's all working now so hope this helps others

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there ok so i know this is old but i am using old files (relevant to video) anyways for my personal project...

so everything in video i have done except 1 thing, every time i try to connect to my damn shared folder it says incorrect user info however i am using my correct windows user id work group and pass so why and how is it incorrect, i have pinged ip's all good there

any help is appreciated ty all :)

FIXED
all i had to do was remove my windows pass completely and it's all working now so hope this helps others

lol u don't have to remove win password.
Just use localhost.

first input: Windows IP

then it ask you for Username and Password Plus hostname.
If u use localhost, it will just work fine. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plz upload it on zippyshare mediafire takes forever to finish xD! in my case.:grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol u don't have to remove win password.
Just use localhost.

first input: Windows IP

then it ask you for Username and Password Plus hostname.
If u use localhost, it will just work fine. :D

believe me it would not work for me the only way it would work was if i removed my wins password so thats what i had to do :p

Back