Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any know how fix reqsysvar? i checked my ip in files and is all ok.
sry bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this possible to install on Windows VPS / CentOS VPS ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VPS itself is a virtual system and you are trying to run another system over it. It would not work as far as I know. You either need a separate Windows and Centos VPS or use dedicated servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i change the enchant rate?
I can change the enchant rate of the pet, but i don't know how to change enchant rate of item, change the success rate when upgrade the chalice.
Can anyone help me, plz?
thanks and sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any know how fix reqsysvar? i checked my ip in files and is all ok.
sry bad english
this happens becoz ManagerServer not fully loaded u have to make sure all IP and port connect to ManagerServer all correct
ShareMemProc run as admin
Run other Exe files as windows xp service pack 2 which is more stable for u to run server
windows 8 windows 10 have some problems running server
if u r using PassportBOI u have to install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 x64 don't use other versions if ur beginner.

please help login game invalid password!
make sure your pc Java version match Auagent/Auagentconf.ini
check all IP Config for Winside and Linside
Run ShareMemProc as admin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for anyone who keep failing to start gameserver... run the "sharememprocR.exe" and "any line.exe" as admin.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with centOS and VMbox, could anyone please help.
It keeps saying that the centOS vdi is inacessible, i've tried redowloading and everything.

HwsyNkV - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Zdjixt - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

ItUHPNG - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haven't play with BOI for a some time. I'm curious about fresh linux side installation on Centos7 physical machine instead of VBox. So basically I need to make a SQL dump, copy files, make some adjustments in files and it should run ? Anyone tried this ? Are there any compatibility issues between Centos 6 and 7 ? Should I use 32 or I can use 64bit version of Centos 7 ? Any question answered will be much appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Да проблемы будут с centos 7 использует mariaDB, рекомендуется 6.х. На физическую машину можно установить.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Да проблемы будут с centos 7 использует mariaDB, рекомендуется 6.х. На физическую машину можно установить.

Ok so older centos from 6.x line + mysql NOT MariaDB ? But as far as I know you can install mysql on Centos 7 instead of MariaDB. I've already tried this with some other stuff. Anyway, since you probably know what you saying, I will try with centos 6.

Reaction score
Hello everyone ... I have a question about the confinement room. I already deleted the id from cfg, but still teleports me to that map.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, who will tell you how to install the server on the VPS?
Need a full guide for the noob

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I by accident stumbled onto this site.So i thought this would be fun.I got a dual xeon 12c/24t that i installed the server on.It's actually easy only hickup i had was getting all the lines to work but got that sorted as well.I am using windows server 2008 R2 for server.Not a fan of the new server versions.I use my desktop to run the game.

I will not open it to the public tho mane reason being i have little experience in running a server and second my net are really bad (20mbps)But was a fun experience to set it up.Thank you :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get rid from characters these server files comes with ? Wen you run server, it already have characters within files, those are geared and all other OP stuff. I need help. Please tell me how to do server wipe from all existing accounts and characters.

Last edited:
Back