Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get rid from characters these server files comes with ? Wen you run server, it already have characters within files, those are geared and all other OP stuff. I need help. Please tell me how to do server wipe from all existing accounts and characters.

The same as I got, the problem is solved. that's because the database in mysql is not complete, use mysql dump clean, delete all the old database with the new database, you can play without problems in character creation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved database problems with Dimas_Leiva tips, thank you.I play the game and some quests like, spectral island instance quests can't be completed. Unable to complete 'quest' bag is full. Some quests have such problem, how you deal with it ? Does anybody know what causes the problem ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I solved database problems with Dimas_Leiva tips, thank you.I play the game and some quests like, spectral island instance quests can't be completed. Unable to complete 'quest' bag is full. Some quests have such problem, how you deal with it ? Does anybody know what causes the problem ?
Hey! Delete all item for GameServer\Slk\itemFilter.slk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find any info regarding Noble level, because game is old. Does anybody know where I have to look at to edit in game Noble level ? Currently it does reset to level 4 all the time (after re-log) :-/ I just need tip how to find file name (it's not noble.slk). It's at scripts maybe... Any tip would help me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find any info regarding Noble level, because game is old. Does anybody know where I have to look at to edit in game Noble level ? Currently it does reset to level 4 all the time (after re-log) :-/ I just need tip how to find file name (it's not noble.slk). It's at scripts maybe... Any tip would help me.

I think i know what you are missing.
- 1: So on the server side you edit the noble.slk.
- 2: You also need to edit on the client side slk.dat from the Data folder. slk.data contains i believe another noble.slk

The problem is i couldn't find any working tool to unpack and pack the slk.dat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey BOI fans,

I will update the guide soon.
Reason: I found new server files.
But you will have to search for a Client yourself.
Server will work with Odin´s Wrath The Glorious 4th Anniversary Client.
The new server files no longer need MSSQL, everything will be in MySQL.

**Done, Guide Updated**

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey BOI fans,

Is there anything special about your file server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=2]Glorious 4th Anniversary Update[/h]Released in China BOI: 2013-04-16 ( ) ( ) ( )
New Exalted Maps: Grand Maelstrom, Crystal Realm
Pyramid renewal (6 rooms, Approach events)
Astral Soul
Astral Feast renewal (new rewards, Sky Protector)
Loki’s Scheme (Event)
Quartz Grotto (Instance)
New Adornment Set (Level H45)
Pet stat protection system
Item availability changes

• New ZEN item: Gaia’s Elixir
  • New ZEN item: Pet Retrain Stone
  • New Salary Marketplace item: Level 5 Gem Coin

• Removed ZEN items: Snowbear, Rhino, Terror Wheel, Mechabeast
  • Removed items from Gaya: Sleipnir, Harp of Romance
Retired Events

• Retired Event: Giant Slayer (subsumed by Loki’s Scheme)
  • Retired Event: Nexus of Hunger (subsumed by Loki’s Scheme)
  • Retired Event: Gate of Fate (subsumed by Quartz Grotto)
Minor

• Odin’s Soul Jade can be upgraded to level 16.
  • New rankings for number of Fate Cards collected: Total, Normal, Silver and Gold.
  • Essences of Odin’s Soul Jade may be exchanged for Advanced Building Materials.
  • Fate Energy limit increased to 200.
  • Item stacking limit increased from 200 to 255.
  • In Territory War, each player can only enter one territory in defense.
  • Ancient Coins (pet card drop) “repification” to Ancient Glory.
  • Daily Platinum Noble rewards from Siv replaced by rewards sent directly to mail.
  • Normal pets can be awakened to 5.5 stars. “Holy” pets (Athena, Valkyrie) can awaken to 6 stars.
  • Removed the territory control buff; players can learn a passive skill with similar stats instead.
Interim updates following 4th Anniversary

• Warsoul Arena: the first 300 players receive Spirit Coins as reward. Players ranked 301 or higher only receive an EXP orb.

• (2013.05.10) New Item: Energy Potion
  • New Item: Energy Potion Pack

• New teleporters added behind the NPC’s for TOB/DI/FD.
  • Warsoul Arena: points awarded to losers if they do some damage.
  • In Warsoul Arena, the team HP takes a class-dependent factor into consideration.
(2013.06.13) Collection rewards for Fate Cards

• Fully upgraded mounts available from the ZEN Marketplace.

• (2013.07.02) Increased coin limit for level 90+.

• New ZEN Item: Heart of Fate

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey BOI fans,

look forward :thumbup1:
Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

- this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(c) likereally from *********** . com/ forum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you connect to mysql centos? After login to centos with root then pass (all fine), then do: mysql -u root -p doesn't work at all bash error. This centos only black screen no desktop, but still can type. How to connect to mysql (what should I type) ?

Or I have to run cmnd ./ar and only then dbs will be created?

Sad...

I would google for it, but have no clue how to describe my situation, what it is ? Emulator ? It's way different then previous centos, which was with linux desktop, terminal and such.

Or this CentOS don't have mysql installed (like in your lastest guide)? So I have to install one ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you connect to mysql centos? After login to centos with root then pass (all fine), then do: mysql -u root -p doesn't work at all bash error. This centos only black screen no desktop, but still can type. How to connect to mysql (what should I type) ?

Or I have to run cmnd ./ar and only then dbs will be created?

Sad...

I would google for it, but have no clue how to describe my situation, what it is ? Emulator ? It's way different then previous centos, which was with linux desktop, terminal and such.

Or this CentOS don't have mysql installed (like in your lastest guide)? So I have to install one ?

This CentOS does not have the GUI installed. And it is a plus, its better this way, uses less resources and is faster.
If you want to see the database use Navicat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, thank you for reply. I'm use SQLyog and to be able connect to mysql, I need first to access mysql trough linux to add privileges. Since mysql -u name -p... doesn't work in new centos I won't use it, - as I don't understand what's and how.

Thank everybody for all tips, and this guide especially. Thank to all people who shared various files and tips. I use older release as it's more fit my needs. I will look forward to this thread for further shares.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I follow the tutorial all right, however, when connecting WinSCP, I get a message "Network error: Connection (ip) refused". Can anyone tell me what it can be? Is there any way to turn on the server without using WinSCP?I have a 16GB VPS for server testing. If someone agrees to help, we can bring the server online. I already have experience with other servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I follow the tutorial all right, however, when connecting WinSCP, I get a message "Network error: Connection (ip) refused". Can anyone tell me what it can be? Is there any way to turn on the server without using WinSCP?I have a 16GB VPS for server testing. If someone agrees to help, we can bring the server online. I already have experience with other servers.Discord: Ahu3 Shen # 8398

Probably you missed something in the tutorial. Ill also recommend to read some documentation about WinSCP, e.g. What is used for..
You don't need WinSCP to start the server. What to need is to configure the files from CentOS, in which case you can achieve that by using WinSCP, but you can also use something else. I prefer WinSCP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my vps does not emulate virtual machine. Is there any possibility to connect the server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I follow the tutorial all right, however, when connecting WinSCP, I get a message "Network error: Connection (ip) refused". Can anyone tell me what it can be? Is there any way to turn on the server without using WinSCP?I have a 16GB VPS for server testing. If someone agrees to help, we can bring the server online. I already have experience with other servers.

I think you have to learn the basic VMware configuration first before connecting Winscp to Centos server, that's because virtual IP is not connected to the Windows side, check again on virtual IP.

Back