Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello boys and girls,

I have found out new latest files available for public and i want to share them with you.

Many Thanks to LikeReally for sharing!
This version is Odin´s Wrath The Glorious 4th Anniversary, It is newer than the other version down below.

Video tutorial:

Programs you need:

-----------------------------------
Client: Search for Odin´s Wrath The Glorious 4th Anniversary Client
Server Files Uploaded by LikeReally (link is no longer working):

Re-uploaded (do note that this is how i did the setup in the video, includes 8 realms and website, so the end result):

Extra from me:

Command to configure CentOS network:
vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
CentOS Login:
User: root
Password: 123456
MySQL Login:
User: root
Password: root

Activate GM:
Type in chat: /setpower

Outdated Server files but still good so i will leave them here in case someone needs this:

Hello BOI fans here is a guide on how to make,
Battle of the Immortals (Odin Patch) Private Server
Credits to LeRaz0r, Axelcro, NanayaQ, Zanthyn and necrentos for the files guides and tools.
Programs you need:

necrentos shared a Client link for us, this is a great full clean OW client if you are to lazy to search on the forum here is the link
http://forum.ragezone.com/f770/boi-odin-client-unpacked-sqp-1108873/

Video tutorial:

Also watch this video:

Additional information:

User for CentOS: root
Password for CentOS: root

The IPs you need to change are:
Windows ip 192.168.1.15 to your ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
CentOS ip 192.168.1.14 to your ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

MySql User: root
MySql Password: game
And if you need a password to unlock keyiring or something like that the password is: reverse

For all realms you need to give around 4GB of RAM for CentOS.

.slk files can be edited with gnumeric.

Workaround to get rid of the 'confinement room' map
Delete the map with id 146 you can find here:
GameServer/Slk/WorldMapCfg/Confinement Room
ManagerServer/Slk/WorldMapCfg/Confinement Room
GateServer/slk/WorldMapCfg/Confinement Room

Open with gnumeric.
This is one way to fix it but you can also use IDA Pro and delete the function from the Line.exe then you don't need to delete the map.

If you get #!/bin/bash when you are executing /home/BOI/start.sh
that means you have to convert to UNIX all files ending in .sh format using command dos2unix
e.g. dos2unix /home/BOI/DBServer/db/*.sh
*.sh
meas all from that folder ending in .sh.
But no need to worry about this if you copy only the config files to Linux.

For your noble level to work i believe you need to update the dates from the other.cfg from Linux files

If you get connection timeout its because of your windows firewall if you disable firewall it will work but you should go to 'Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall' and find gate.exe, java, line1.exe, line2.exe... and localsaveserver.exe, managerserver.exe and i think that's all you need to find, now you have two check boxes Private and Public check them for each app you found.
Also make sure you opened port 1433.

Possible fix for some of you (do this before you recheck every configuration), if you login in game and you get Receiving character information Please wait...
Then go and uninstall SQLServer2014 delete everything about it clear registry and restart your PC.
Next install SQLServer2008 r2 and configure it like the other("SQLServer2014") and it should work.
Thx cstrike for sharing this with us.

To activate gm write in chat /commands
Then use any command you want

Also there is no red text when entering game thx to onlykl for the guide.

Now this is easy just follow my video.
Sorry for my not perfect English and
Have fun!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was thinking about it it has been awhile hasn't it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Such as? I have been working on my own with Odin files. I haven't missed any updates or tools I just creep now haha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait, why did I get Credits? oO

Also the 'Kill Confinement' stuff, deleting the mapid itself might work, but logically speaking that way should generate plenty (and I mean plenty) of unnecessary errors in logs. Not errors that would crash your server, but errors filling up logs a lot larger than they need to be, due to the Callback used to send a player to the Confinement room is still in play, only it fails to send the player there due to no existing MapID, which results in an error being logged. This wouldn't matter in the slightest on servers with less than like.. Maybe 200 players, but above that, it could prove troublesome, because when you reach the point where you've killed enough Mobs to be sent to the Confinement room, every mob after that mob will keep trying to send you there, ergo, the Callback function will insist on keep trying to send the player there, generating that same specific error log over and over again. And with enough players, that could fill the logs insanely much. Imagine some dude afk-farming reaching that Mob limit, and then kills another 20k mobs, that's 20k lines of errors. :p

The way I did it was delete the actual callback function from the assembly instead, so that the method that sends a player to the Confinement room is never called whatsoever, which means there are no error logs, and the players are never sent to the confinement room. It was fairly easy to do as well, just need to use an IDA.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very nice. How are you doing LeRazor?

Reaction score
Wait, why did I get Credits? oO

Also the 'Kill Confinement' stuff, deleting the mapid itself might work, but logically speaking that way should generate plenty (and I mean plenty) of unnecessary errors in logs. Not errors that would crash your server, but errors filling up logs a lot larger than they need to be, due to the Callback used to send a player to the Confinement room is still in play, only it fails to send the player there due to no existing MapID, which results in an error being logged. This wouldn't matter in the slightest on servers with less than like.. Maybe 200 players, but above that, it could prove troublesome, because when you reach the point where you've killed enough Mobs to be sent to the Confinement room, every mob after that mob will keep trying to send you there, ergo, the Callback function will insist on keep trying to send the player there, generating that same specific error log over and over again. And with enough players, that could fill the logs insanely much. Imagine some dude afk-farming reaching that Mob limit, and then kills another 20k mobs, that's 20k lines of errors. :p

The way I did it was delete the actual callback function from the assembly instead, so that the method that sends a player to the Confinement room is never called whatsoever, which means there are no error logs, and the players are never sent to the confinement room. It was fairly easy to do as well, just need to use an IDA.

That is very interesting even though I rarely get sent to the Confinement Room but its good to know :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is ida and where is the file that i need to edit?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Delete the function that sends the player to the Confinement room from Line.exe
If I'm not mistaken

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm ok i check it...but if i change ExpLimitPerDay=0 MoneyLimitPerDay=0 doesn't that turn it off?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i changed to ?????????? see image below telt me if is ok:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is not what I was talking about. I meant the actual function that force-teleports a player to confinement room. Not the Variables used to determine.

Back