[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    18Posts

Re: [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by acskiller View Post
    any know how fix reqsysvar? i checked my ip in files and is all ok.
    sry bad english
    this happens becoz ManagerServer not fully loaded u have to make sure all IP and port connect to ManagerServer all correct
    ShareMemProc run as admin
    Run other Exe files as windows xp service pack 2 which is more stable for u to run server
    windows 8 windows 10 have some problems running server
    if u r using PassportBOI u have to install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 x64 don't use other versions if ur beginner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Yuttakarn View Post
    please help login game invalid password!
    make sure your pc Java version match Auagent/Auagentconf.ini
    check all IP Config for Winside and Linside
    Run ShareMemProc as admin

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    4Posts

for anyone who keep failing to start gameserver... run the "sharememprocR.exe" and "any line.exe" as admin.

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

I'm having a problem with centOS and VMbox, could anyone please help.
    It keeps saying that the centOS vdi is inacessible, i've tried redowloading and everything.

MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    DublinLocation
    150Posts

Haven't play with BOI for a some time. I'm curious about fresh linux side installation on Centos7 physical machine instead of VBox. So basically I need to make a SQL dump, copy files, make some adjustments in files and it should run ? Anyone tried this ? Are there any compatibility issues between Centos 6 and 7 ? Should I use 32 or I can use 64bit version of Centos 7 ? Any question answered will be much appreciated.

MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

Да проблемы будут с centos 7 использует mariaDB, рекомендуется 6.х. На физическую машину можно установить.

MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    DublinLocation
    150Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vas228 View Post
    Да проблемы будут с centos 7 использует mariaDB, рекомендуется 6.х. На физическую машину можно установить.
    Ok so older centos from 6.x line + mysql NOT MariaDB ? But as far as I know you can install mysql on Centos 7 instead of MariaDB. I've already tried this with some other stuff. Anyway, since you probably know what you saying, I will try with centos 6.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    1Posts

Hello everyone ... I have a question about the confinement room. I already deleted the id from cfg, but still teleports me to that map.

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

Hello everyone, who will tell you how to install the server on the VPS?
    Need a full guide for the noob

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

I by accident stumbled onto this site.So i thought this would be fun.I got a dual xeon 12c/24t that i installed the server on.It's actually easy only hickup i had was getting all the lines to work but got that sorted as well.I am using windows server 2008 R2 for server.Not a fan of the new server versions.I use my desktop to run the game.

I will not open it to the public tho mane reason being i have little experience in running a server and second my net are really bad (20mbps)But was a fun experience to set it up.Thank you :D

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

Does anybody know how to get rid from characters these server files comes with ? Wen you run server, it already have characters within files, those are geared and all other OP stuff. I need help. Please tell me how to do server wipe from all existing accounts and characters.
    Last edited by Uzhejau; 12-08-20 at 11:29 AM.

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    21Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzhejau View Post
    Does anybody know how to get rid from characters these server files comes with ? Wen you run server, it already have characters within files, those are geared and all other OP stuff. I need help. Please tell me how to do server wipe from all existing accounts and characters.
    The same as I got, the problem is solved. that's because the database in mysql is not complete, use mysql dump clean, delete all the old database with the new database, you can play without problems in character creation.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

I solved database problems with Dimas_Leiva tips, thank you.I play the game and some quests like, spectral island instance quests can't be completed. Unable to complete 'quest' bag is full. Some quests have such problem, how you deal with it ? Does anybody know what causes the problem ?
    Last edited by Uzhejau; 15-10-20 at 02:50 AM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

- - - Updated - - -

I solved database problems with Dimas_Leiva tips, thank you.I play the game and some quests like, spectral island instance quests can't be completed. Unable to complete 'quest' bag is full. Some quests have such problem, how you deal with it ? Does anybody know what causes the problem ?
    Hey! Delete all item for GameServer\Slk\itemFilter.slk

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

I can't find any info regarding Noble level, because game is old. Does anybody know where I have to look at to edit in game Noble level ? Currently it does reset to level 4 all the time (after re-log) :-/ I just need tip how to find file name (it's not noble.slk). It's at scripts maybe... Any tip would help me.
    Last edited by Uzhejau; 19-10-20 at 05:26 PM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    78Posts

I can't find any info regarding Noble level, because game is old. Does anybody know where I have to look at to edit in game Noble level ? Currently it does reset to level 4 all the time (after re-log) :-/ I just need tip how to find file name (it's not noble.slk). It's at scripts maybe... Any tip would help me.
    I think i know what you are missing.
    - 1: So on the server side you edit the noble.slk.
    - 2: You also need to edit on the client side slk.dat from the Data folder. slk.data contains i believe another noble.slk

The problem is i couldn't find any working tool to unpack and pack the slk.dat

Advertisement