Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sergiu give me your skype id pls or add : laur260393 i have 1 problem..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is a problem in the vídeo its dont show how to install the SQL server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Possible to reupload the files to a real filesharing site that doesn't require 3rd party apps?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sh: ../createtab/create-database.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
I did convert all in db folder to unix and still got this error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sh: ../createtab/create-database.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

You may need to convert Cardserver/createtab/ and Nameserver/createtab/ folders to unix as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Client should I use to play on this Server? (This one form this Tutorial, I downloaded the server files, but don't know which client to use)
Tnks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You may need to convert Cardserver/createtab/ and Nameserver/createtab/ folders to unix as well.

I do not understand

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you have error like :
bash: ./start.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Use that into terminal
perl -pi -e 's/\r//g' /home/BOI/*.sh
perl -pi -e 's/\r//g' /home/BOI/*/*.sh
perl -pi -e 's/\r//g' /home/BOI/*/*/*.sh

Press
Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
if i have help you

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice work Sergiu .Am trying to use gm commonds but nothing works did you change something ? thank you for the guide mate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all.. Im sorry in advance if i missed any answer for my question,
but it's been 2 days that im searching for a solution and tried almost everything ,wo positive results.

[I cant start : /home/BOI/start.sh
It keeps saying that either the file or the directory doesn't exist.

Already tried to convert the file itself and the BOI folder stuff to unix.
(Attempted also to run stop.sh, and got the same error)]
SOLVED -> I forgot to update my VB xD

[But now im getting this, even tho i double,triple,quadra,penta checked my dbsvrd.cfg ...] SOLVED -> I forgot that few months ago i disable the telnet manually -.- So that's why i had problems on putty! And why it couldnt open ports]

(Attached file)

[NOW, tho... I succeeded doing EVERYTHING, except this little prob.. i keep getting "Game init serv failed" -.- Anyone had any clue ,why?

TYVM in advance to those who can help me
] SOLVED -> Haha it was a bad configuration of the sharemem2 :D

All done

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Go to ShareMemProc.ini file and add
SharedMemName2=Global\ShareMem2
SharedMemSize2=100

or go to the Sline.ini of the realm you want to open and change
SharedMemName and SharedMemSize to the one that is in ShareMemProc.ini file

Reaction score
Sorry for bump, but can anyone help me? I don't know how to change de DB on linux side. I mean, there are some files with "shengui" and root user and game/root pass, but I don't know where to configure it, so I can create a DB.

I'm using the WoI Files, but they said that is the same as BoI, but I can't figure it out =/

This files:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/woi-prelc-preconfigure-1012911/index2.html

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any1 can help on skype to confing the files... i made all stepts till copying the files from windows to linux... and cannot connect to share..to add them

SOLVED

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any1 have any ideea why the characters get D/C after 15-20 minutes and dosen't save anything about characters... items, levels, quests... just the thing about pet??? need help pls!!!!!!!!! Thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What CentOS version should i use? It's matter when i use CentOS 7? or CentOS new update?

And what the java version should i use?

Thanks,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
*Edit got threw it myself

Hello everyone! i'm having troubles with the SQLEXPRESS server (first picture error message at startup, second at configuring)
Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello everyone! i'm having troubles with the SQLEXPRESS server (first picture error message at startup, second at configuring)

Last edited:
Back