Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi
Can someone help me? Everything seems to be running fine, but when i try to login on the server it says wrong password error :(
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys i need help on Linux Side i need commands For video 4 (part where he converts files to Unix not sure what files i need to Convert).And i need the commando he Used at First on Video 5( because i cant see what he used)And im not Sure why on video 5 he said he made a mistake con converting every thing to Unix .
BTW :If any one can give me E-mail or Skype for Future Questions. ,Thank you
.Solved:There is Text in Download.You dont need to convert all files to unix just .sh so Just convert all to sh to Unix then /home/BOI/start.sh should work fine

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

what should i config ? help me plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

what should i config ? help me plz
before starting the line, run hte ShareMemProcR.exe

If the problem persists, you should see the configuration file: ShareMemProc.ini, LocalSaveServer.ini and Line*.ini

There has to be everywhere this configuration:

SharedMemName1=Global\ShareMem1
SharedMemSize1=100

If this does not help. What you need to reinstall SQL 2008R to SQL Server 2014. The name of the build SQL: SQLEXPRWT

And completely reinstall the game server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't figure out how to share files from my comp to the VirtualBox.

He goes to connect server and Windows Server and puts in 192.168.1.13 and does w.e
But I can't figure out how to do anything like that.

I try'd my IP it doesn't do anything I try'd doing 192.168.1.13 and 14 and it doesn't do anything.

I am pretty much fucked because I can't get the files

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't figure out how to share files from my comp to the VirtualBox.

He goes to connect server and Windows Server and puts in 192.168.1.13 and does w.e
But I can't figure out how to do anything like that.

I try'd my IP it doesn't do anything I try'd doing 192.168.1.13 and 14 and it doesn't do anything.

I am pretty much fucked because I can't get the files

Check whether you can connect to the Internet from a virtual machine. If you can then, create home groups and configure sinhranizatsiyu windows time. On Lunix and windows dolzhnobyt same time after try to log in as shown on the Video monitored using IP windose well as login and password windows.
4 days I was tormented with the transfer of files. I hope you will help my information.

Проверьте можете ли вы выйти в интернет из виртуальной машины. Если можете то проверьте синхронизацию времени Lunix и windows. Время должно быть одинаковым. Создайте домашнею группу в windows. После чего сделайте все так как показано в видио. В окнах Login и Password введите данные пользователя windows.
Я 4 дня мучился с переносом файлов. Надеюсь вам поможет моя информация.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't understand x.x can you try to explain more in english D:

Yes I have internet on the machine but what do you mean by make home groups and configure.

Do you have skype?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't understand x.x can you try to explain more in english D:

Yes I have internet on the machine but what do you mean by make home groups and configure.

Do you have skype?
I am Russian. And very sorry for my English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

home groups windows 7

x.x still confused asf I got teamviewer send me another message i'll give you the code to connect to my comp

Tutorial FAIL....

In order to restore the database you need to have Version 10.00.1600 I have 10.50.4000

He is using Microsoft SQL Server 2014 he gives everybody 2008......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check all IPs, check connection to internet in centos(go web browser write may have to configure the internet in centos if all IPs are correct or go VM-Vbox to centos configuration check Network tab then Adapter 1 tab Enable Network Adapter Attached to Bridge Adapter select name of adapter ...PCI GBE.

x.x still confused asf I got teamviewer send me another message i'll give you the code to connect to my comp

Tutorial FAIL....

In order to restore the database you need to have Version 10.00.1600 I have 10.50.4000

He is using Microsoft SQL Server 2014 he gives everybody 2008......

You can search on google the SQL Sever 2014 but if you want i can update the tutorial and the tools, and i will soon even if you don't want but not right now,... i'm busy working on something.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already run the serverfiles and all working fine but when i try login ingame it say connection timeout. any1 can help me with this problem pls?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already run the serverfiles and all working fine but when i try login ingame it say connection timeout. any1 can help me with this problem pls?

i did it. problem solved. thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PLZ !!!!!!any one help me to install CentOS6.2 for team veiwer !!!!!!!!!i'm a little languge

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Sergiu, i'm having trouble opening CentOS 6.2 x86.7z.001, every time i try to open it, it says "how do you want to open this file" ://

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me pls !! Error ! Add me skype : impate632

check in your centos machine. just make sure that you see that the 2nd checking database progres ended at the terminal.

i uses sql 2014 but run gamesaveserver error please help

check the ShareMemProc config. and make it like this :
[Main]
SharedMemCount=12
SharedMemName1=Global\ShareMem1
SharedMemSize1=100
SharedMemName2=Global\ShareMem2
SharedMemSize2=100
SharedMemName3=Global\ShareMem3
SharedMemSize3=100
SharedMemName4=Global\ShareMem4
SharedMemSize4=100
SharedMemName5=Global\ShareMem5
SharedMemSize5=100
SharedMemName6=Global\ShareMem6
SharedMemSize6=100
SharedMemName7=Global\ShareMem7
SharedMemSize7=100
SharedMemName8=Global\ShareMem8
SharedMemSize8=100

SharedMemName9=Global\ShareMem9
SharedMemSize9=100

SharedMemName10=Global\ShareMem10
SharedMemSize10=100

SharedMemName11=Global\ShareMem11
SharedMemSize11=100

SharedMemName12=Global\ShareMem12
SharedMemSize12=100

Hey Sergiu, i'm having trouble opening CentOS 6.2 x86.7z.001, every time i try to open it, it says "how do you want to open this file" ://

make sure all the files have been downloaded. and extract it with winrar or something like that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having a little problem namely :

kcd2JdZ - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

and

DJGt7Hq - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

I know the problem is the connection to mysql, I created a db named shengui but I'm not able to connect to it and oracle keeps crashing as soon as I connect to network and gives me blue screen of death, it's a kernal problem so I'm using vmware.
I'm pretty much a noob with server setup, this will be my 2nd try, before this I tried swordsman server setup too, but something or the kept getting in the way so I left it, but I don't want to leave this, I like BOI and would like to run the server for my and a few of my friends. If anyone can help me do it I'll be very great-full to them.

Okay after searching a lot on google and running some trials I was able to get past that error (was very simple, just had to create a file with mysql short cut in there, was so simple that I laughed at myself for not doing it before >_>), ok now how do I import table. Cause now the error is that there is no :

Code:
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.idtab_sg' doesn't exist

Code:
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO).ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.basetab_sg' doesn't exist
.Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.basetab_sg' doesn't exist
.Alter tables end
.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.guildtab_sg' doesn't exist
..ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.cardtab_sg' doesn't exist
Alter tables end
.Alter tables end
.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.goldtab_sg' doesn't exist
.Alter tables end
Alter tables end
.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.basetab_sg' doesn't exist
.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.cardtab_sg' doesn't exist
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait..ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.basetab_sg' doesn't exist
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 2: Table 'shengui.basetab_sg' doesn't exist
Alter tables end
.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.guildtab_sg' doesn't exist
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.guildtab_sg' doesn't exist
Alter tables end
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.Alter tables end
.ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'shengui.safetab_sg' doesn't exist
Alter tables end
.Alter tables end
.Alter tables end
.Alter tables end
.Alter tables end

After some head bashing (I was at the point that I literally would had) found that I'm missing these 4 files :
yxIBPcO - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

so anyone who can run the oracle vm version of the CentOS can provide me these so I can see if this is what I was actually missing.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back