Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] [New] BOI_GOF Video Tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really don't know why but whenever i start from start.bat it says me that some files are missing like run.bat etc i think it is because i am using another repack right?

If yea then please reupload your repack

Reaction score
I really don't know why but whenever i start from start.bat it says me that some files are missing like run.bat etc i think it is because i am using another repack right?

If yea then please reupload your repack
Not to be rude but did you read what I posted? I clearly wrote "BoI_GoF repack by Toss Last" in Bold Letter and made a link to his post.
Also the .bat file I edit it to match mine server you have to edit the .bat file yourself, Its not hard to do.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not to be rude but did you read what I posted? I clearly wrote "BoI_GoF repack by Toss Last" in Bold Letter and made a link to his post.
Also the .bat file I edit it to match mine server you have to edit the .bat file yourself, Its not hard to do.

i did still it says that files are missing but i checked already all files are in my folder. What am i doing wrong?

Reaction score
i did still it says that files are missing but i checked already all files are in my folder. What am i doing wrong?
Did you make sure all your .exe is run as xp service pack 3? if your using window vista,7 that is.
Also I really do not know unless I see that error myself so post it here and I'll look into it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you make sure all your .exe is run as xp service pack 3? if your using window vista,7 that is.
Also I really do not know unless I see that error myself so post it here and I'll look into it.

i have configured all exe which needs to be runned to xp service pack 3 and i will make a video and link it you

i uploaded it :)

Virus scan:

Reaction score
i have configured all exe which needs to be runned to xp service pack 3 and i will make a video and link it you

i uploaded it :)

First of all your bat file wont work you need to leave it as default so replace your with this one.
Code:
@echo off

Start /D Auagent run.bat
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 1000
start /D DBServerSimulator DBServerSimulator.exe
start /D DetectCheatServer ./DetectCheatServer/DetectCheatServerR
start /D ServerGuarder ServerGuarder.exe
start /D ManagerServer ManagerServer/ManagerServerR
start /D GateServer ./GateServer/Gate
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 5000
start /D LocalSaveServer LocalSaveServer/LocalSaveServerR
start /D ShareMemProc ./ShareMemProc/ShareMemProcR
Dont not change the .bat file unless you know what you are doing.

start /D mean its start from the Directory inside of the folder.

Also ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 1000 is optional.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all your bat file wont work you need to leave it as default so replace your with this one.
Code:
@echo off

Start /D Auagent run.bat
start /D DBServerSimulator DBServerSimulator.exe
start /D DetectCheatServer ./DetectCheatServer/DetectCheatServerR
start /D ServerGuarder ServerGuarder.exe
start /D ManagerServer ManagerServer/ManagerServerR
start /D GateServer ./GateServer/Gate
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 5000
start /D LocalSaveServer LocalSaveServer/LocalSaveServerR
start /D ShareMemProc ./ShareMemProc/ShareMemProcR
Dont not change the .bat file unless you know what you are doing.

start /D mean its start from the Directory inside of the folder.

Also ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 1000 is optional.

the current start.bat in server folder of windows has the exact requirement and i have 4 kind of start.bat none of them are working :(

Back