Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] [New] BOI_GOF Video Tutorial

Reaction score
Hello all once again I have made another new tutorial for Battle of Immortals Guardian of Fate due to the votes it was going to be in notepad just like the old video, This tutorial assume you already know how to set up MSSQL and (import PassportBOI) if not just go back to the basic BOI Video tutorial or google.

[Video links]

[info]
You are going to need register.php or use a query for your MSSQL
CentOS
user=root
passwd=reverse <----- optional change passwd.
---->Change IP that are shown in the video<----
Window: 192.168.1.2
Linux: 192.168.1.16

[download/materials]
BoI client by Pufulici/xtreme
http://forum.ragezone.com/f770/boi-evolution-client-914830/

CentOS by axelcro
(optional use jdownloader)

BoI_GoF repack by Toss Last
http://forum.ragezone.com/f770/new-repack-914371/

Making your Own register.php by Kev
http://forum.ragezone.com/f771/making-php-webserver-register-code-871160/

or

Making an account query by kev
http://forum.ragezone.com/f771/making-account-871017/

or

BOI site by Axelcro
http://forum.ragezone.com/f770/boi-website-903689/

[Guide steps 1-10]
Step 1: assuming you already downloaded the CentOS/BOI_GOF repack/VBox and whatever stuff you need.

Step 2: Configure your window side files and making sure all .exe apps are run as XP.

Step 3:Moving On for Vbox the goodies...:) Open Vbox and click on machine then ADD and select BOI folder of the CentOS.

Step 4: Don't start CentOS YET!!! change the setting first!! after you change the Network and memory etc etc.. Click on share folder and location your Windows HDD and Make sure your Windows HHD is sharing as well.(right click on your main HDD and click the sharing tab and check sharing and add the Hdrive

Step 5: Start CentOS and login (I login as root waaaay easier) from click Places and connect to server and just do what I do :) only difference is our IP and window username and password maybe group unless it default. (turn off firewall on CentOS)

Step 6: Drag your Linux folder from the repack on window side to your desktop.(also rename the linux folder that is already in your centOS if you login as root) --you wont have start.sh and stop.sh so make them or look on it on Zanthyn old guide post--

Step 7: now after you drag it to your desktop copy all the folders, merge and replace all to /home/BOI

Step 8: Configuring Linux BOI files...

Step 9: Start BOI server on Linux (copy what I do), if you get bad interpreter stop server. just type in terminal-> find . -type f -exec dos2unix {} \; /home/BOI/DServer/db
likewise to /CardServer/createtab
/NameServer/createtab

Step 10: then start BoI server on window side.

~~Enjoy your new BOI_GOF server.~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WoI Server
[Guide]
Just download the video tutorial above same thing just WOI this time, unless your really that noobie and want spoon feed I'll make one but its going to be short since everything is already there and like I mention same as the video above just "WOI".

Change IP
192.168.1.2 Window
192.168.1.16 Linux

[Full Window Server WOI Files] by LeRaz0r

Preconfigure CentOS by Axelcro (edit files by me Everything is already in here just change IP and edit your table.xml and your good to go. Also I set the Linux IP on static so if you want to delete it or change the IP just google it :D.)
[Links]
Corrupted

Will upload another when I fix the problem.

You MUST make a link for table.xml (WOI folder) and paste it on /etc because its using BOI folder Authd not WOI folder.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [New] BOI_GOF Video Tutorial

Damn, you're fast :D..thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well done, should we expect a WOI tutorial in the near future?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Centos Password ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm getting that error. Can anyone help me with this?
error - [Guide] [New] BOI_GOF Video Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That worked! Thanks!. But now when I try to connect ingame with account I get failed to connect to server, please check your network... any ideas ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did that already. I also get GameDBClient::connect to gamedb failed! error..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

NanayaQ thank you for this tutorial, i am dumber than a blonde but i got this to work on my first try :p

Can you maybe make a small video tutorial on how to add GM to that account and how to add ZEN to a account in mssql?

I have tried some of the other tutorials but i keep failing at all of them lol

Last edited:
Reaction score

NanayaQ thank you for this tutorial, i am dumber than a blonde but i got this to work on my first try :p

Can you maybe make a small video tutorial on how to add GM to that account and how to add ZEN to a account in mssql?

Look in the tutorial section everything is there.
How to Add GM
How to add zen
How to use GM command

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

for adding zen/coins/salary/items etc, u can use developer commands (read Menoz's post here on tutorials). for adding GM u can follow that link gived by NanayaQ.

Back