Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] [New] BOI_GOF Video Tutorial

Reaction score
Re: [New] BOI_GOF Video Tutorial

I am uploading part 1 and 3 atm seems like it freeze on 1% (updating and loading part 3 )

@Danielkix10 I dont have any links for WoI client since I am using Aria Client I have for a long time.

edit: Will upload part 3 later it decided not to upload for some reason so I'll upload it when I have time.

Edit 2: all parts for WOI is uploaded.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

NanayaQ - [Guide] [New] BOI_GOF Video Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

help i know it bad config but which part?

Reaction score

help i know it bad config but which part?

which server are you running? BOI_GOF or WOI?..
If BOI_GOF check your authd.conf on linux and window side its IP issue.
If WOI you have to replace the table.xml(/etc) with WOI table.xml (/home/WOI/authd/build make a link rename it table.xml) and check your IP as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

which server are you running? BOI_GOF or WOI?..
If BOI_GOF check your authd.conf on linux and window side its IP issue.
If WOI you have to replace the table.xml(/etc) with WOI table.xml (/home/WOI/authd/build make a link rename it table.xml) and check your IP as well.
thnx. i run GOF, and it keep saying that incorrect pass even tho i modify the table.xml.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check your authd.conf in /home/BOI/authd/conf
Also your auagent.conf on window side.

btw I also guess those are ipv4 Ip address not your external?
what u mean external. yea it is my ipv4. let me see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@NanayaQ we have to use the ipv4 ip right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I say that because its odd that window and linux ipv4 are 10.X.X.X in stead of 192.168.X.X unless its a vps or something. If its not your IPv4 I suggest burring you IP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you config everything all correctly did you also add port 1433 into your window firewall if not you need to go to your firewall and click advance on the left side of it and go to outbound rule and set a new rule to port 1433 public.
DONE. still come out same result :( even try turn off my firewall. i don't know if this right but can u make server that run on vmware?

Reaction score

I'm not going to do any more tutorial at this point, beside all the files and preconfig are there I just don't know why you guys can't make it work it very odd because before they even have a BOI section I got it to work on my first try. I tried vmware but its not my type for linux, I only used it for windows OS. Sorry can't help you there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm not going to do any more tutorial at this point, beside all the files and preconfig are there I just don't know why you guys can't make it work it very odd because before they even have a BOI section I got it to work on my first try. I tried vmware but its not my type for linux, I only used it for windows OS. Sorry can't help you there.
yea. :( i try to follow step by step from ur tut. come out like that. I think the IP, becuz mu cousin change the route IP to 10.0.0.0 as default >.<. hey the cenTos on vbox u just instal and copy the file to it right? don't need to config not server file, i mean it the Linux base, and can u use Ubuntu or any other Linux or just CentOs

Last edited:
Reaction score

yea. :( i try to follow step by step from ur tut. come out like that. I think the IP, becuz mu cousin change the route IP to 10.0.0.0 as default >.<. hey the cenTos on vbox u just instal and copy the file to it right? don't need to config not server file, i mean it the Linux base, and can u use Ubuntu or any other Linux or just CentOs

The files are in the CentOS all you need to do is have vbox start it up config the files to your IP it should work after that, if your mssql is configure right(Also I recommand you use static IP so your ip wont change because it happen to some people and they dont even bother re-checking there IP). As far as I know it only work on CentOS, I tried it on ubuntu... didnt go so well...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The files are in the CentOS all you need to do is have vbox start it up config the files to your IP it should work after that, if your mssql is configure right(Also I recommand you use static IP so your ip wont change because it happen to some people and they dont even bother re-checking there IP). As far as I know it only work on CentOS, I tried it on ubuntu... didnt go so well...
i mean here that i will install the centos to my other PC. i'm wondering that u change anything on the lunix

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

@NanayaQ did you make to work add zen on WoI ? with EXEC [PassportBOI].[dbo].[pipiload_addcash] 'Account', 'Amount',
This doesnt work for me :/ .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

@NanayaQ did you make to work add zen on WoI ? with EXEC [PassportBOI].[dbo].[pipiload_addcash] 'Account', 'Amount',
This doesnt work for me :/ .

try exec pipiload_addcashbyid 'id','amount'

Back