Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] [New] BOI_GOF Video Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Preconfigure CentOS by Axelcro (edit files by me Everything is already in here just change IP and edit your table.xml and your good to go. Also I set the Linux IP on static so if you want to delete it or change the IP just google it HERE :D.)
[Links]
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

part 2 the file is corrupt.

Reaction score
I'm sorry guys I don't have the video or files (window Files)(still have the linux side) anymore my computer malfunction on me 2 month ago I now got a customize one. I'll probly do a new tutorial when I have free time again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have tried everything and it does not work.
can someone help me.

tutorial video is BAD....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Its not bad just people who don't use their knowledge to understand it would call it bad most people who know what they are doing got it to work. Be glad that there is even a tutorial in the first place.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the video does not show us that we will find our Ip's. (lin / Win)
When it reaches the point "connect the server" what do next; Some may know but some may not know.

As you can see, I did not say anything about your attempt.
Your effort is very good and well done! missing some important pieces.

Reaction score
the video does not show us that we will find our Ip's. (lin / Win)
When it reaches the point "connect the server" what do next; Some may know but some may not know.

As you can see, I did not say anything about your attempt.
Your effort is very good and well done! missing some important pieces.

I clearly wrote
---->Change IP that are shown in the video<----
Window: 192.168.1.2
Linux: 192.168.1.16
In red on the description....................................
Unless your using different WOI/BOI files from another section than I can't help you there. Because all the files on in this section.

Also the reply from before was not a bad comment just common since kind of thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 136192
Hi i was wondering if you can help me this is my error even though my java location is correct (win7 64bit ulti) so my java is located @ h:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java

hope some1 knows what my error is from the ss :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You made me happy today tyvm for files only thing i have to see why i get invalid pass. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
! C:\Users\\Downloads\BOI.part02.rar: CRC failed in BOI\CentOS 6.2 x86.vdi. The file is corrupt

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to change version for GOF File. i have client evolution and try login but have message wrong version. plz update
Can you take client match GOF file? thx

Reaction score
How to change version for GOF File. i have client evolution and try login but have message wrong version. plz update
Can you take client match GOF file? thx

What do you mean "Change version of GoF" there shouldn't be any other version if you have GoF client it should work no matter what unless the client is modify. Also try to download a fresh BoI_GoF client see if it work, other than that you can try out Martinle guide for the New version of BoI_OW latest files atm. Click Here

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks Nanaya i can join to server but have massage "Incorrect password. Please enter again." how to change hash password or fix this problem.

Reaction score
thanks Nanaya i can join to server but have massage "Incorrect password. Please enter again." how to change hash password or fix this problem.

You have to make sure your MSSQL is connect to linux side and check the authd.out on the linux side if you see an error means it did not connect. Also make sure you did NOT use compactau.exe its only recommend if your just playing by youself or friends, it basicly makes your login password 123 and any username you want to use.

Back