Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide][GM] Basics of Developer Commands

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

I'm really bored right now with nothing to do, and I have no further use for these commands, so I'm going to let you in on this.

Since it's been over eight months of the 1.8 Files being released (I still regret pushing 'Immortalred' into releasing it <_<) and still no one seems to have figured out how to use them, I'll let you know now. I'll also explain why you should have protection with these Commands enabled, like Aria and ShijieGames has been using for quite some time. The protection we used was simply to restrict the commands to GM-Authed users only. Let's jump right to it!

Code:
~All commands are written in the Chat~

[b][i]/setpower[/i][/b] - The Activation Command that nobody seemed to find. It's the Command to Auth yourself to use the rest of the Developer Commands. Must use this before using any other commands.

[b][i]/addpet X 1 Y[/i][/b] - Adding a Pet to your Character, where X is the PetID, and Y is the PetGeneration(Goes up to around 200). You can find a list of Pets in Pet.slk.

[b][i]/setpetquality X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Quality (Must be summoned), where X is between 0-4 (4 = Perfect)

[b][i]/setpetgrowthrate X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Growth, where X is the growth to set. 65500~ is the max. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetnature X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Nature/Emo/Passive where X is between 0-7. Excited = 3, Strength = 6, Forthright = 7, Calm = 5, etc. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetclever X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's fortification Level, where X is the level. Fifteen is the max you can go unless you know how to increase it. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetgeneration X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's geneation, where X is the Generation Value. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetskill X Y[/i][/b] - Change your Pet's Skill slot (0-8) to the SkillID specified as Y. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetgender X[/i][/b] - Change your Pet's Gender (0/1 - Male/Female)

[b][i]/addpetexp X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of EXP to your pet.

[b][i]/setpetlevel X[/i][/b] - Change your pet's level to the value of X.

[b][i]/setserverlevel X[/i][/b] - Changes the ServerLevel to the value of X. (Requires a Full reboot of the Server)

[b][i]/forceclose[/i][/b] - Closes down the server completely & instantly.

[b][i]/bull Text[/i][/b] - Broadcast's a Text Message on the Screen (Does not support Spacing)

[b][i]/additem X Y[/i][/b] - Adding an item to your Character, where X is the itemID, and Y is the quantity. You can find a list of Items in Item.Slk / Gem.Slk / Armour.Slk / Weapon.Slk. (Developer Gear starts at 39000 and onwards)

[b][i]/addexp X[/i][/b] - Add EXP to your Character.

[b][i]/setlevel X[/i][/b] - Set the level of your Character to the value of X.

[b][i]/setmoney X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Money/Coins to your character.

[b][i]/setgold X [/i][/b] - Add X amount of ZEN to your character.

[b][i]/addgive X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Salary to your Character.

[b][i]/addrider X[/i][/b] - Add Mount to your Character where X is the MountID. A list of MountIDs can be found in Rider.Slk

[b][i]/addlastpoint X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Attribute Points to your character.

[b][i]/addskill X Y[/i][/b] - Add Skill to your Character where X is the SkillID and Y is the Level of the skill.

[b][i]/addguildoffer X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Contribution to your Character in your Guild.

[b][i]/addguildvalue 2 X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Development points to your Guild.

[b][i]/addguildvalue 6 X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Fund points to your Guild.

[b][i]/addstatus X [/i][/b] - Add a Status to your Character where X is StatusID.

[b][i]/addtitle X[/i][/b] - Add a Title to your Character where X is TitleID

[b][i]/resetplayer[/i][/b] - Instantly refreshes your HP/MP/XP.

[b][i]/resetlevel 1 X[/i][/b] - Downgrade your Level to the value of X

[b][i]/addgodvalue X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Deity to your character.

[b][i]/calhshero[/i][/b] - Instantly updates the Statue-Power Rankings.

[b][i]/changename Text[/i][/b] - Changes your Name.

[b][i]/killtarget[/i][/b] - Instantly kills the Targeted Unit/Player/Monster

[b][i]/addappoint X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Cosmos Points to your Character. (GoF+)

[b][i]/addbuildvalue X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Resources to your Guild's Building. (GoF+)

There's plenty more, but these are the basics. If you have questions about any or if there's any sort of command you wonder if it exists, you can ask. I'll probably know them.

How to enable Developer Commands?
>> Simple! Open up your ServerConf.ini, find the line that Says EnableSetPower = X, set it to 1.

How can I protect myself against Normal Players being able to use these commands?
>> Well, there's a lot of ways. The only real safe way is to limit it to GM-Authed Characters, or a Character's ID, which you will have to figure out on your own. Another way is to change the name of the Commands themselves (Found in Line.exe, re-write it).

What happens if I don't protect my server properly?
>> Normal Players will be able to use these commands for their own gain or purposes, which can cause chaos. Such as /forceclose.

I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THE PROTECTION-FIX FOR THE DEVELOPER COMMANDS, AS THEY WERE CREATED FOR JUST SHIJIEGAMES AND ARIA.

~Menoz!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [GM] Basics of Developer Commands

i search for ServerConf.ini bunt i cant find int in game folder any idea were itis ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In server files find GameServer folder an inside is ServerConf.ini :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm, any clues as to where we could find the complete list of commands?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[GM] Basics of Developer Commands

Awesome, thank you..!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to configure to use those commands?
already set 1 in EnableSetPower=1

NVM forgot to set power ^^

another question.

how to use /resetlevel in func at npc?

i wanna make reset npc, and there have Cmd Comand on this server but idk how to use.

sry for english...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found 2 command legion for WoI the rest are the same except the guild command.
Code:
/addfamilyoffer X (WoI) Add X amount of Contribution to your Legion

/addfamilyvalue 9 X (WoI) - Add X amount of Fund points to your Legion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me, i dont know where or how to enter commands ingame, everytime i chat it just types and speaks it out instead of doing anything

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can you help me, i dont know where or how to enter commands ingame, everytime i chat it just types and speaks it out instead of doing anything

is u have "EnableSetPower=1" and your account in MSSQL have "types=131072" enter in game and type "/setpower" and all commands working :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you... This commands works perfectly :).

Ty leraz0r

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is u have "EnableSetPower=1" and your account in MSSQL have "types=131072" enter in game and type "/setpower" and all commands working :)

where is mssql located? i mean the part where you say my account has types=131072 how can I make my account have it?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
extreme can you help me with adding a user haha cant even get past that point. whats the query for that is using passportBOI?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any1 know, how to use "flytomap" command? or maybe know, how can i fly to any map?
TY

Back