Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] To all VMWare user

Reaction score
If you want to set up WOI/BOI/BOI_GOF on vmware cuz you hate vbox >.> here it is:
1. Get the Files
2. Get CentOS (I am using a 64bit CentOS v6.3)
3. Install Mysql and dump the database/ or make a dump sql if you still using vbox for the server.
4. I would recommend putting your server files in /home/<server folder>
5. In your authd folder on linux side go authd/build/ and make a Link for table.xml and authd.conf then put it to /etc (Make sure the link you made have the same exact NAME not link tabl.xml for example)
6. If you already know how to set a server up when you were using vbox its similar.
7. if your getting /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory when starting the server go in terminal and type yum install glibc.i686 if you get another error just yum install <whatever your missing> simple people simple...

Edit: yum install dos2unix

Edit: *sigh* what the.. I was pretty sure I was in tutorial section...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depending on your CentOS version and depending on how you decide to transfer the files over to the Linux box, you may need to consider using the 'dos2unix' package for next to all bash scripts as well. Just putting that out there in case someone gets stuck with those errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vbox can convert with the vbi of the vmdk > connect to vmware !

Back