Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Attachment Demon Shaitan Dress Bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i put it on, i get DC, and i cant enter agian with the Char
who can help me!

Retired
Reaction score
If you keep crashing while using stuff or equipping them, it is always a visual issue. Any other kind of usage with raw data will result into non-crashing stuff (like using skills without correct skilleffects > lower right logger outputs errors).
Either missing effects, missing textures (not that critical), or missing model and overall mesh data.

In this case, check your dump files about *.bmt, *.bms, *.bsr.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
take it from any sro client... better smth official.. like isro

i take from ISRO but still getting error! i think the error is from a txt from media/serverdep

If you keep crashing while using stuff or equipping them, it is always a visual issue. Any other kind of usage with raw data will result into non-crashing stuff (like using skills without correct skilleffects > lower right logger outputs errors).
Either missing effects, missing textures (not that critical), or missing model and overall mesh data.

In this case, check your dump files about *.bmt, *.bms, *.bsr.
i think the problem is in skillefect can you help me with that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's most definitely an issue with a missing file, I don't think i've ever came across a crash due to skilleffect. Check your .dmp files or upload it here and we can tell you why your crashing.

here are the files

Back