Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fellow Pet Help,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i have this problem who help me!

Changoleon1 - Fellow Pet Help, - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Just seems like the scale is messed up in the characterdata files in media.

Use search function for changing mob size in silkroad online section and you will find how to fix it. otherwise just check characterdata media files and look for the .bsr reference for the mob you want to change the size for and look at the 4th value before the .bsr reference.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just seems like the scale is messed up in the characterdata files in media.

Use search function for changing mob size in silkroad online section and you will find how to fix it. otherwise just check characterdata media files and look for the .bsr reference for the mob you want to change the size for and look at the 4th value before the .bsr reference.
thx i have a new Problem
look
i search so much and i dont fun the Fix :(

Reaction score
I've never actually ran into the character being small while mounted, so won't beable to help with that sorry.. If your using up to date pk2 files im not sure you will have that problem. Try making a backup of your client, and use latest iSRO pk2 files. but dont use iSRO server_dep folder, use your server_dep folder from the backup.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for try to help, ejeje dont work but was a good idea!, if you get a solution pm me plis! and thx

Back