Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello experts. I need help with some issues

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello experts. I am VietnameseI need some help with minor issues. Please tell me who has the database information about the game as in the picture and the current game is online or not?And can tell me who is the ADM of the game. I very much needIf anyone has stored data about game 140 lvl can give me a download linkThank you
nhu1langio12 - Hello experts. I need help with some issues - RaGEZONE Forums

Retired
Reaction score
You won't find that database in the public. I made that dead sure, that no one was able to inject into my server back then.

And as I answered your PM: Those files are not for sale, neither for share.

oB6Aj6U - Hello experts. I need help with some issues - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = blapanda; 8889480] Bạn sẽ không tìm thấy cơ sở dữ liệu đó ở nơi công cộng. Tôi đã làm điều đó chắc chắn chết, rằng không ai có thể tiêm vào máy chủ của tôi trở lại sau đó.

Và khi tôi trả lời PM của bạn: Những tập tin đó không phải để bán, không phải để chia sẻ.

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Why a good data like this is not released.Can you give me website address?

Attachments

Retired
Reaction score
[QUOTE = blapanda; 8889480] Bạn sẽ không tìm thấy cơ sở dữ liệu đó ở nơi công cộng. Tôi đã làm điều đó chắc chắn chết, rằng không ai có thể tiêm vào máy chủ của tôi trở lại sau đó.

Và khi tôi trả lời PM của bạn: Những tập tin đó không phải để bán, không phải để chia sẻ.

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Why a good data like this is not released.Can you give me website address?

Because I don't want to release it. As simple as that.
There is no website for it anymore.

Attachments

Retired
Reaction score
It was an over edited server. Ypu dont want those files

How would you like to know that?
There was nothing overedited. No custom map design, no full blue NPCs, no bullshittery.
It took the way that JoyMax used to program for their original Silkroad. Exponential cap increase with adjusted enemies and other content.So, please do me a favor and don't comment on stuff you don't know anything about. Thank you.

Retired
Reaction score
Oh yea that's why its live and successful yea
It is obvious, that you have never provided and ran a server in your life.
The profitable times are over, buddy. We ain't living in 2013.

So again, shut up, if you don't have any clue how things roll, especially about the meta of any server.

Retired
Reaction score
It failed because it's exactly the same as like 20 other ones.

Whatever mate. Since you are not capable of understanding how a server rolls, you won't understand anything, thus, it makes no sense commenting on your narrow minded "true statements".

Have a nice day.

Back