Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Party quest like Captin Ivy's one

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Hello,
as the title said, i wanted to know how to trigger quest reward for party
like unique killer or mob or w/e will be rewarded including his party members

i seared for something similar then i found a quest called " Ivy 2"
some info :
Mob Name "MOB_QT_01_IVY"
Required item : "ITEM_QNO_EU_IVY_3_08" "Red Hair"
Quest
Ivy 2

Talk to Ratchel after completing Ivy 1. He will give you a quest called Ivy 2. *Be aware* that you MUST make a party with Exp Auto Share and Item Auto Share before he will give you the quest, and you cannot do it if you leave the party afterwards. The only people that can be in your party at this time are the people who have completed Ivy 1 as well.

Ok, this quest is REALLY complicated. Good luck.

Go to the Ampitheater. Go on the outside of it on the left side, so you can just see the ancient rocks from the area. Go straight up, and you should see a staircase. Now, go up that and continue forward. You should move up another staricase. Now, take a right turn and go to the edge of the balcony. If you are the party leader, a monster should spawn there. Something like a "Royal Guard" in it's name. Kill it, and get the Key of Sign from it and make sure everybody in your party gets one.

Now, go back out and find a Punisher. Kill it and get a Punisher's Blood. Make sure everybody in the party gets one as well. Now you're done here.

Next, go to Cleopatra's Gate. Go under the little arch symbol on the map. You should be pretty close to the real arch. Now, go under it. Another one of the "Royal Guard" mobs will spawn, kill it and get the second Key of Sign from it. ( Make sure everybody in the party gets one ) You are done here now.

At last ! Go to the Haran's Tower and look for the Tower. Do not go on the hill, go on the ground where the mobs are and go in front of it. Another mob with "Royal Guard" in it's name will spawn, kill it. Now you have the last Key of Sign part. ( Make sure everybody in your party gets one ! )

FINALLY. We are done. Time to fight Ivy. Now, go to the Evil Order Fortress and follow the path until you are in the middle of 3 pathways. One going North, one going East and one going West. Right click on the Punisher's Blood, and now you have a Key of Sign. Now right click on it and you will be teleported to another dimension that looks the exact same to fight Ivy. She will appear in a few moments after you teleport there. So, if you are in your 30s and you wish to fight her, get a BIG party. She has a ton of HP for a level 30. just like an unique monster.
but when i seared for that quest among the other lua scripts i found nothing related to it,
so that i realized it's implemented in gs like some of 0~90 levels quests
so any hint for "Party members rewarding" parameter / function in lua scripts or even doing something familiar?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lua Script:

InsertQuestMenuStringList :

"BASIC_MENUSTRING_NOT_PARTY", "SN_TALK_QNO_QUESTNAME_XX"

So you can accept the Quest only if you are in a share/share Party also the "Kill Count" of any Unique is for the whole Party.

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
i realized lately that function in all of holy water temple quests , how ridiculous was i ! lol
but yea it works, thank you!
#close

Back