Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Help Me !! I need Database and Client Map 80 or Map 60 Gobal Old School

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
candybay - Please Help Me !! I need Database and Client Map 80 or Map 60 Gobal Old School - RaGEZONE Forums
candybay - Please Help Me !! I need Database and Client Map 80 or Map 60 Gobal Old School - RaGEZONE Forums
:(:

Retired
Reaction score
... which server, which files, which version.

Add more information. If you don't know what you want, then we cannot figure out what you need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isro legend 4: 1.210 :

Isro legend 4 plus: 1.225: Link Die Bro!!

I need clean data and client sro ver 1.222 :( for open sever if u have give me tks so much!
Pleas Link die :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tks Bro I try it

I need clean data and client sro ver 1.222 :( for open sever if u have give me tks so much!

Those are magnet links, you need install torrent software to download it.
isro legend 4: 1.210 :

Isro legend 4 plus: 1.225:

Last edited:
Back