Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Solved) Understanding silk consuming system

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Hello,
first of all that case in vsro 188 files..

What i want:
1.add an item to be bought with payment device of (Received silk) without any side effects
2.buy some normal silk items (silk_own) without taking from or subtracting account's (Received silk) first..
whenever i have some of them.

What i tried to fix it:

just i took a look in "_ConsumeSilkByGameServer" procedure and felt like im lost lol
so i thought that case might be implemented in gs itself..

What i faced:
when I try to buy an item with a payment device of received silks from npc I realized that it updates my received silks as normal and been subtracted . no problem with that for now
BUT when I have both silk and received silk in an account, and when I try to buy an item for normal silk I realized that it takes from the received silk first till it be 0 then start taking from the normal silk (silk_own) so what's the problem ?
i mean it has to take from my normal silk (silk_own) not from my received silks first :/

Last edited:
(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Re: Understanding silk consuming system

fixed.
#close

Back