Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Warning To All Server AGAIN] *-*-* Emergency Hack Exploit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As of march 13,03,2012 all REMOTE DESKTOP Connections are hackable with bare minimum!!

I will post more but for now read this for more information:

Solution: UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS!! This applies to 90% of the operating systems belonging to windows! if you are running linux, you are safe! Have fun, and make sure you reply/thank/share your thoughts on the manner!

---------

Executive Summary
This security update resolves two privately reported vulnerabilities in the Remote Desktop Protocol. The more severe of these vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution if an attacker sends a sequence of specially crafted RDP packets to an affected system. By default, the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is not enabled on any Windows operating system. Systems that do not have RDP enabled are not at risk.

---------

This hack has been already hitting the biggest world servers, including companies, so its that easy! So make sure you guys are updating your servers as soon as possible!! Thanks to microsoft for advertising this exploit, some morons decided to download a program, and just do it to silkroad private servers, and other industry private servers too! Regardless this has been patched, just update your windows soon!

Credits
Go to Atomix & Perfection for finding out before servers got destroyed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As of march 13,03,2012 all REMOTE DESKTOP Connections are hackable with bare minimum!!

I will post more but for now read this for more information:

Solution: UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS!! This applies to 90% of the operating systems belonging to windows! if you are running linux, you are safe! Have fun, and make sure you reply/thank/share your thoughts on the manner!

---------

Executive Summary
This security update resolves two privately reported vulnerabilities in the Remote Desktop Protocol. The more severe of these vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution if an attacker sends a sequence of specially crafted RDP packets to an affected system. By default, the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is not enabled on any Windows operating system. Systems that do not have RDP enabled are not at risk.

---------

This hack has been already hitting the biggest world servers, including companies, so its that easy! So make sure you guys are updating your servers as soon as possible!! Thanks to microsoft for advertising this exploit, some morons decided to download a program, and just do it to silkroad private servers, and other industry private servers too! Regardless this has been patched, just update your windows soon!

Credits
Go to Atomix & Perfection for finding out before servers got destroyed.

Enjoy guys ;)

Kellogz - AtomixSRO

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thx, but always auto-updating windows server.
Also who is stupid enough to have RDC active?

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's a bad thing to use it to connect with your server, ammy, teamviewer and go.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's a bad thing to use it to connect with your server, ammy, teamviewer and go.

Teamviewer is slow.

Reaction score

Wow, way to insult just about everyone...

1. Show some Ducking respect
  2. Dont act like your better than anyone
  3. 99% of companies in the world that use windows server use RDC, they must be all stupid, you must be the only smart one!
  4. NO WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATOR keeps auto update on, especially when unexpected restarts might happen.
  5. You will never find a professional server administrator using teamviewer. EVER!

No one likes people that pretend they know everything in the world... when they clearly do not. I have been in this industry for over 9 years now and I can tell you, everything you said is wrong.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
exploited , my own root ;D fixed , thanks

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Jangan u unban my acc? perfection server name is Tieko and Apple PLS! :w00t:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Another Solution:
- Place the exception of only remote connection to your IP address, so only you can access your server as owner.
(I recommend putting ip range 0 - 10) if you have dynamic IP, static IP if you can have peace of mind.

Luck =) :thumbup1:

Reaction score
Another Solution:
- Place the exception of only remote connection to your IP address, so only you can access your server as owner.
(I recommend putting ip range 0 - 10) if you have dynamic IP, static IP if you can have peace of mind.

Luck =) :thumbup1:

For sure, that is also a great solution.

Most linux server hosting companies do exactly that, you need to add your ip on the webpanel before you are able to telnet in whatever form of way.

I have the same exact system for windows using SuperMicro technology

thats a good link if anyone is ever interested in learning about firewalls + security systems and want to buy good softwares, the other replacement is for sure the #1 leading technology CISCO ;)

Have fun!

Jangan - [Warning To All Server AGAIN] *-*-* Emergency Hack Exploit!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like how people share information here in RZ
awesome share Jang.
but the credits... ;)
Regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Teamviewer is slow? what a dumb can say that, buy better internet lol.

And yes all "pro" admins use RDC cuz all pro admins use windows as a server rofl.
Game owners like you or any other here are a joke not a server administrator and showing respect toward such kid that pretend to know everything is useless. Also kido learn to configure your server if you don't wish to auto-restart after auto-update.. this one more time prove, that you just like to show off and increase e-penis.

Good luck to you mister pro administratorz bugagagaga.

Reaction score
Teamviewer is slow? what a dumb can say that, buy better internet lol.

And yes all "pro" admins use RDC cuz all pro admins use windows as a server rofl.
Game owners like you or any other here are a joke not a server administrator and showing respect toward such kid that pretend to know everything is useless. Also kido learn to configure your server if you don't wish to auto-restart after auto-update.. this one more time prove, that you just like to show off and increase e-penis.

Good luck to you mister pro administratorz bugagagaga.

Once again, you have no clue AT ALL what you are talking about, if you had any dignity at all, you would of shut up at the last post you made.

And if you are saying that "we" the game private servers are not real administrators? thats funny, because a someone like you with no real life experience, talking about how teamviewer is such a godly program... when most successful gaming private server owners make 2x+ as a normal server administrator makes in the real world... Also, majoirty of people on this forum have some sort of IT certificate/degree/engineering in some way... What do you have?

I suggest you leave this community with whatever dignity you have left, if any.. as you are wasting your time here trying to prove that you know anything, when you are 100% wrong about everything you said so far. Plus, you are too immature to be 30 years old... you should fix your profile.

P.S >> I Rather be a genius kid who makes 100k+ a year, than a brainless immature older adult such as yourself of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back